• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Eazydiner Signature card - Add on

Enthusiast

TF Premier
How to apply for Add on card?

and Whether the benefits of Bookmyshow, Eazydiner Prime Membership, Lounge access will be additional for add on cardholder or it will be combined for primary and add on?

Are you sure. I used bms and eazydiner prime offer for my add on card two months ago
That’s news. I had confirmed the same through branch and customer care few months back. Are you able to book movie tickets more than 2 which is the monthly limit on primary card? Also is prime membership shown that of primary member or you are getting another prime membership for addon holder?

That’s news. I had confirmed the same through branch and customer care few months back. Are you able to book movie tickets more than 2 which is the monthly limit on primary card? Also is prime membership shown that of primary member or you are getting another prime membership for addon holder?
I have 2 add on cards. I booked 6 free tickets once early this year in the same month. I also have 3 EazyDiner prime memberships

IndusInd people are shit. They don’t know about their own products. Unless something changed recently, add on card has all the benefits of primary card

Back