• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind eazydinner credit card - add on offer- will addon card also receive seprate movie offer of free two tickets?

pushkarbang

TF Buzz
Indusind eazydinner credit card - add on offer- will addon card also receive seprate movie offer of free two tickets and also same query for lounge access as well can someone guide.

can anyone please confirm whether i can book 2 free tickets in a single transaction or minimum 1 ticket per transaction only?
you can book 2 tickets or 1 ticket as well
if you book 2 tickets and combined ticket price before tax is >400, then you'll get 400 OFF, else your tickets price will waived off, in both the cases you'd have to pay the tax and convinence fee
similarly for 1 ticket, if it's >200, you'd get 200 OFF, if it's <200, ticket price will be waived off, again need to pay tax in either case

How to apply for Indusind add-on card? If primary card holder lives in Delhi and Add-on card holder lives in Bangalore, where they'll dispatch the card?

How to apply for Indusind add-on card? If primary card holder lives in Delhi and Add-on card holder lives in Bangalore, where they'll dispatch the card?
I applied one for my mom and it got delivered to my address only
you need to do KYC using their (whomever you're giving the addon to) aadhaar, nothing else

for me it took 2-3 days
I applied on sunday and it was immediately approved after aadhaar based KYC
they dispatched it on monday via bluedart
and it was delivered on wednesday
Does this mean add-on card is approved? How do you manage an add-on card? Will it visible to add-on card holder on the IndusMobile app or it'll only be visible to primary card holder?

because primary card holder still can't see add-on card on indus mobile app.

1000107207.webp

Back