• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Legend Card application through Paisabazaar

Sandy Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, I applied the Legend cc from paisabazaar as it was showing me the pre approved ltf offer. When I submitted all the details in the end it showed me there's some error and to try again later. They verified Aadhar as well on IndusInd's site. When I tried again it's not letting me proceed further citing that I don't match the bank's criteria. Now after some time I got email from CIBIL that there was a hit. Should I contact paisabazaar or IndusInd regarding this and has anyone else faced similar issue?

Hi, I applied the Legend cc from paisabazaar as it was showing me the pre approved ltf offer. When I submitted all the details in the end it showed me there's some error and to try again later. They verified Aadhar as well on IndusInd's site. When I tried again it's not letting me proceed further citing that I don't match the bank's criteria. Now after some time I got email from CIBIL that there was a hit. Should I contact paisabazaar or IndusInd regarding this and has anyone else faced similar issue?
You can call indusind CCare directly just ensure you have the application number handy, they will be responsive.

When I applied directly on their website few months back, though it was approved but no response for a while, when I called CC they were promptly updating me the status and how much more time it will take ect.

Update: Paisabazaar called me and said that video kyc is remaining, so done with that now. But till now I don't have any application number from them. They said the whole process will take around 7-10 working days.

Update: Paisabazaar called me and said that video kyc is remaining, so done with that now. But till now I don't have any application number from them. They said the whole process will take around 7-10 working days.
While applying normally they will verify your email/mobile with OTP, that time you should have got the application number in that.

The process takes ~7-10days for sure from my experience, you can call the IndusInd CustCare after few days and they can tell you the status as well in between(normally you will get a approval SMS)

So I contacted IndusInd customer care and they told me that my credit card is approved and will reach me in approx. 5 working days. But still I haven't gotten any message or email from the bank.

So I contacted IndusInd customer care and they told me that my credit card is approved and will reach me in approx. 5 working days. But still I haven't gotten any message or email from the bank.
You will get an SMS in a day or 2 then as CC confirmed it is approved and then the Bluedart shipping details, that is the norm

Yeah I got the message today with Bluedart tracking details, and it seems like they are sending the card to my permanent address rather than my current address. 🫠

Hi, I am also planning to apply for Legend Card. Could you please inform me if you were asked to submit any documents with you application through Paisabazaar? And also, how many days it took to process your application and what was your CIBIL score. Thanks.

Hi, I am also planning to apply for Legend Card. Could you please inform me if you were asked to submit any documents with you application through Paisabazaar? And also, how many days it took to process your application and what was your CIBIL score. Thanks.
Just apply directly from Indusind site and if you are eligible it show you legend which is normally LTF or Aura

Thanks, just a quick question. If i apply directly through indus website will there be a CIBIL enquiry before I am given the choice of cards for which i am eligible.
Cibil enquiry happens but the second question is system based which Indus only knows whether which one happens 1st.

But logically it will be after Cibil hit, otherwise how applicable cards for anyone will need possible

Cibil enquiry happens but the second question is system based which Indus only knows whether which one happens 1st.

But logically it will be after Cibil hit, otherwise how applicable cards for anyone will need possible
Yeah I totally get your point. But as far as I know, HDFC shows eligible cards without CIBIL check and I thought may be the same goes with Indus. What I really want to avoid is a scenario where Legend LTF is not available to me and a CIBIL enquiry from Indus on my record. May be someone with firsthand experience of Indus application can provide more information on this.

No documents required from paisabazaar, and yes there will be a CIBIL hit. If it shows pre approved on paisabazaar to you then most probably you will get the card. It takes around 5-7 working days for the whole process including delivery. My score was around 780 so it was showing me pre approved LTF offer for Legend card.

Does this card have free lounge access ? Because on bank bazaar it shows me this

• 8 complimentary access to airport lounges all over the world with the Travel Plus Programme.
  • Travel Plus Programme available at an enrolment fee of Rs.5,000 p.a.

Back