• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd online exclusive savings

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opened exclusive savings account online and completed video kyc 2 weeks back. I am yet to receive welcome kit. When I contacted phone banking and branch, they said they don’t have any reference. Has anyone opened savings account online and how was your experience?

I opened exclusive savings account online and completed video kyc 2 weeks back. I am yet to receive welcome kit. When I contacted phone banking and branch, they said they don’t have any reference. Has anyone opened savings account online and how was your experience?
Opened Indus Select for a family member online, everything received within 10 days.

I recently opened an IndusInd Exclusive account. How long does it usually take to receive the welcome kit? Also, is there any other way to make my account zero MAB without a pinnacle CC?

I recently opened an IndusInd Exclusive account. How long does it usually take to receive the welcome kit? Also, is there any other way to make my account zero MAB without a pinnacle CC?
It takes 3 to 5 days to get the welcome kit. The cheque book is sent after 2 weeks. Account will be on debit freeze for few days and you can contact RM (phone number sent via SMS) to unfreeze account if it takes more than 1 week.

Pinnacle or indulge credit card is the only option for zero MAB. You can get Pinnacle and get back vouchers. No annual fee for Pinnacle.

You'll have to do funding. Till then they won't activate and dispatch the kit

Welcome kit won’t be dispatched until the account has been funded with 90k. Also, check with the customer care or go to a branch to confirm if the vkyc has been successful or not.

Welcome kit won’t be dispatched until the account has been funded with 90k. Also, check with the customer care or go to a branch to confirm if the vkyc has been successful or not.
Forget welcome kit. The application itself is not there. Nobody could trace the online application. If I kept quiet, my account won’t be opened ever.

I went to branch and within 2 days account opened and 4 days started using it. Received 2 debit cards and cheque. I went for select as I have legend card and did not want to upgrade to Pinnacle.

That's basic bro for all banks
Actually no. During application process, we get a notification that video kyc will be done as pan and Aadhar don’t match. IndusInd business process allows account opening online.

RBL for example does not allow. Standard chartered allows. So it depends on the bank and they must clearly have a follow up if something fails. At least I must get an error. Instead it said application successful after video kyc and account will be opened and welcome kit dispatch in 7 days.

Forget welcome kit. The application itself is not there. Nobody could trace the online application. If I kept quiet, my account won’t be opened ever.

I went to branch and within 2 days account opened and 4 days started using it. Received 2 debit cards and cheque. I went for select as I have legend card and did not want to upgrade to Pinnacle.
I have indus legend card. Can i have zero MAB account and no fee bank account ? I am looking to open a bank account.

I don't have any indusind relationship.. no credit card or bank account.

I would like to open an account and a get an indusind debit card just for the 20% Bigbasket offer. Which is best account variant to open with minimum balance requirement?

I would like to open an account and a get an indusind debit card just for the 20% Bigbasket offer. Which is best account variant to open with minimum balance requirement?
1. Select account comes with Signature credit card which gives 20% off. MAB is 50k. Can be converted into 0 balance of you get Legend credit card.

2. Exclusive account gives you two cards, visa and mastercard, both of which will give 20% off. MAB is 1lakh. You need a pinnacle credit card to make it 0mab.

To extract max value, buy gift card on bigbasket desktop website. Load wallet, and the order via tata neu. You will get bb's offer (100 off) + 5% neucoins + 500 discount while buying gift voucher.

Here you go with more choices:

Back