• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Visa Signature Supreme Debit Card 20% Instant Cashback Every Month Legit or Fake?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
UPDATE: This is false information received from customer care. Please ignore this.

Hello, I requested to upgrade my Indusind Debit Card to Signature Debit Card via branch and called customer care to check status and he informed me that Indusind Visa Signature Supreme Debit Card is better than normal Signature Card as it gives instant 20% cashback on 1st transaction every month (capping 500Rs). Remaining reward structure is same. I asked him in detail on how to redeem and he said that cashback will be given in voucher to redeem for Amazon / Ola etc. partners.

I have not found this offer on Indusind Website Link or anywhere on internet forums. Branch person given me an PDF (attached below) in that also this benefit is not mentioned.

Anyone here hold this card ? Can anyone confirm this is true or false information i received?

Attachments

• schedule-of-benefits-n-charges-premium-debitcard 2.pdf
    594.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

talkwithfino

TF Premier
I didn't find this info either.
You can do one thing.... email indusind customer care > say something like > As discussed on telecon with Indusind executive, I was told that I would get 20% cashback on my first transaction of Indus IVSS..... DC. I would like to have additional information about the details of this offer, before I proceed with the upgradation.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I didn't find this info either.
You can do one thing.... email indusind customer care > say something like > As discussed on telecon with Indusind executive, I was told that I would get 20% cashback on my first transaction of Indus IVSS..... DC. I would like to have additional information about the details of this offer, before I proceed with the upgradation.
I have applied for Supreme Card and its in process now. I will update here once i receive the card.