• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia fyf vs DCB and atlas ltf

SuperKnight

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello fellow TFians.

I am having ltf DCB and ltf atlas. I am also having amex plat + mrcc + gold. Now getting fyf infinia metal as upgrade to ltf DCB. Should I take or refuse. If I take infinia..i will meet 10L. But the usage of atlas will be reduced. Please suggest. Please give your expert opinion.

If you have good amount of smartbuy voucher usage then go for infinia. Also diving up your expenses between atlas and infinia will be good since you cannot believe axis at any point when they start asking invoices and block your reward account for 2 months..(i myself never faced this block issue but lots of people have in this community). Also since you said you will be meeting 10L wavier creteria for infinia it is 100% worth it.

I have dcb ltf and am able to use 7500 accelerated cap every month due to my purchases on pharmeasy(10x rp).. if you have similiar use case then infinia is the best.

If you have good amount of smartbuy voucher usage then go for infinia. Also diving up your expenses between atlas and infinia will be good since you cannot believe axis at any point when they start asking invoices and block your reward account for 2 months..(i myself never faced this block issue but lots of people have in this community). Also since you said you will be meeting 10L wavier creteria for infinia it is 100% worth it.

I have dcb ltf and am able to use 7500 accelerated cap every month due to my purchases on pharmeasy(10x rp).. if you have similiar use case then infinia is the best.
I am right now dividing my spends across cards just to get best from every where. Like 1 do use 10k amazon pay using smartbuy DCB, but medicine I order using 1mg during promotional days. For hotels and flights..I try to use my points more so that only daily limit is reached, that may cause me to book 1 leg of flights the next day

I am right now dividing my spends across cards just to get best from every where. Like 1 do use 10k amazon pay using smartbuy DCB, but medicine I order using 1mg during promotional days. For hotels and flights..I try to use my points more so that only daily limit is reached, that may cause me to book 1 leg of flights the next day
Well for meds i would suggest to check pharmeasy too since it's like 33% rp (upto daily limit 2.5k in case of dcb, however 15k for infinia). I compared and found that pharmeasy and 1mg have almost same cost on average.. (meds on truemeds are 5% cheaper)..

Other than that i think you are already diving up the spends accordingly.. For you, moving to infinia depends if you want more monthly/daily cap limit since infinia have 15k accelerated cap limit and dcb have 7.5k accelerated cap limit for the month. Sometimes we have to book flight/hotel and daily cap of 2.5k accelerate reward in dcb can be an issue. (Maybe try thinking from future prespective any travel plan or any family's medicine requirements, for ex: I complete my 7.5k quota from pharmeasy by ordering my dad's medicine).

Personally, I believe since you said you would be able to meet 10L wavier creteria for infinia annually you can move to infinia easily. It shouldn't result in any loss and immediate minor profit. If you think 10L spend might not be possible then too since infinia gives 12.5k rp as renewal benefit and we ussally travel by flight once a year you should be able to use them easily..

What abt lounge
Well for meds i would suggest to check pharmeasy too since it's like 33% rp (upto daily limit 2.5k in case of dcb, however 15k for infinia). I compared and found that pharmeasy and 1mg have almost same cost on average.. (meds on truemeds are 5% cheaper)..

Other than that i think you are already diving up the spends accordingly.. For you, moving to infinia depends if you want more monthly/daily cap limit since infinia have 15k accelerated cap limit and dcb have 7.5k accelerated cap limit for the month. Sometimes we have to book flight/hotel and daily cap of 2.5k accelerate reward in dcb can be an issue. (Maybe try thinking from future prespective any travel plan or any family's medicine requirements, for ex: I complete my 7.5k quota from pharmeasy by ordering my dad's medicine).

Personally, I believe since you said you would be able to meet 10L wavier creteria for infinia annually you can move to infinia easily. It shouldn't result in any loss and immediate minor profit. If you think 10L spend might not be possible then too since infinia gives 12.5k rp as renewal benefit and we ussally travel by flight once a year you should be able to use them easily.
What abt lounge benefits..is it way lesser in priority pass vs dcb

What abt lounge

What abt lounge benefits..is it way lesser in priority pass vs dcb
I think on paper both pp and dcb give access to 1500+ lounge.. lounge is totally dependent on region tho.. all major countries(travel destinations) should accept pp as well. I dont think I have read in this community frequently where pp failed and dcb was allowed.. would request other's to share if they had any such experience.

Back