• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia metal FYF vs DCB plastic LTF

bhaveshbhai

TF Select
Spends around 7-8 lakhs per year, mostly online, primarily on amazon and flipkart. Other major expenses are school fees. Also, I don't travel much, take flights may be once in a year. Will it make sense to upgrade dcb plastic ltf to infinia metal FYF given the fee waiver threshold is 10 lakhs which looks on a higher side to me.

Also, as I have flipkart axis and amazon pay icici cards, not sure whether I would use infinia there as these cashback cards give 5% flat and simple cashback.

Last edited:
@SSV , can you please also share your viewpoint?

I know you got infinia metal ltf, searched your posts but could not find how? I re requested grievance email people and they repeatedly denied for ltf.

@SSV , can you please also share your viewpoint?

I know you got infinia metal ltf, searched your posts but could not find how? I re requested grievance email people and they repeatedly denied for ltf.
It is very simple,
If you think you can’t recover the difference between fees paid and renewal benefit for the infinia every year, just stay with DCB LTF else take Infinia FYF.

Forget about Infinia metal LTF ,unless you have a very good relationship with higher authority who can take group head approval. it is a rare exception…

Spends around 7-8 lakhs per year, mostly online, primarily on amazon and flipkart. Other major expenses are school fees. Also, I don't travel much, take flights may be once in a year. Will it make sense to upgrade dcb plastic ltf to infinia metal FYF given the fee waiver threshold is 10 lakhs which looks on a higher side to me.

Also, as I have flipkart axis and amazon pay icici cards, not sure whether I would use infinia there as these cashback cards give 5% flat and simple cashback.
Go for Infinia metal, it's a more premium card and will help you in future upgrades, if launched. Also, fees is recovered through points and should not make any difference. This card has much higher status value

Diners has acceptability issues and please keep that in mind.

DCB can give you better rewards than az icici and FK axis only if you are able to use the reward points but it seems from your post already that you would prefer the cashback over reward points. So in your case, you can use DCB to buy az and FK vouchers only to cover yearly once travel spends via reward points and use cashback cards for rest of the spends. I don't then see the point of getting infinia.

dcb ltf is grt.. keep it..

Back