• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia RP clarification

jar89

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please refer to the two highlighted transactions.

So, the 37,900 was converted to EMI and they reduced 1260 RP, but for the initial transaction 1260 was not credited. And I don't find it in the Bonus section under grocery or any other category.
CC confirmed the MCC is of grocery and they said, as the initial txn was done on 30th and under grocery, it will be settled only by Nov 1 and I will see +1260 under grocery in Nov statement. Is it a fair statement from the CC guy or is he bluffing.

I know that those categories follow calendar month for RP and not billing cycle. But then it should be 1st to 30th/31st right ?
Is it from 30th to 30th ?

1729596695324.webp

Last edited:
Please refer to the two highlighted transactions.

So, the 37,900 was converted to EMI and they reduced 1260 RP, but for the initial transaction 1260 was not credited. And I don't find it in the Bonus section under grocery or any other category.
CC confirmed the MCC is of grocery and they said, as the initial txn was done on 30th and under grocery, it will be settled only by Nov 1 and I will see +1260 under grocery in Nov statement. Is it a fair statement from the CC guy or is he bluffing.

I know that those categories follow calendar month for RP and not billing cycle. But then it should be 1st to 30th/31st right ?
Is it from 30th to 30th ?

1729596695324.webp
Yes this is correct. It doesn't matter when the transaction is done.

The RPs are credited based on the date of settlement. So whatever the CC guy told you is correct and the RP would be reflected in Nov month statement.

Mark the answer as solution if it did help you.

Back