• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Information on Complementary Lounge Access on PNB Cards

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
PNB never mentioned the exact number of complementary domestic and international access on their website. So, had sent them a mail to clarify regarding this.

PFB the information for your reference.

Have also asked them to send the list of eligible domestic and international lounges as well. Waiting for their response on this.

IMG_20230530_151723.jpg
IMG_20230613_083145.jpg

Last edited:

n_kumar

TF Buzz
Hi,

I have a pnb select credit card and add on card as well. Can I use pnb select credit card for
  1. International terminal lounge access in Hyderabad in march
  2. International lounge access in Singapore March on return flight.
Since the pnb select has 2/qtr domestic lounge and 2/yr international lounge access.

n_kumar

TF Buzz
Refer to this thread:

Yes I have seen that thread. But my doubt is that if I use international lounge in Hyderabad and again use a lounge in Singapore, will it be counted as 1 lounge seperately or will be counted as combined.

girish3456

TF Premier
Hi,

I have a pnb select credit card and add on card as well. Can I use pnb select credit card for
Since the pnb select has 2/qtr domestic lounge and 2/yr international lounge access.
Have you availed lounge access (domestic and international both) with your PNB Rupay Select credit card

jetesh

TF Premier
Hi,

Bro, the new quarter started on April 1st. I don't find any problem with using a domestic lounge in this new quarter.