• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Inquiry for offer on icici bank co branded credit card.

Subhajeet

TF Premier
icici mmt signature card let me know the brand offers run by icici bank like 5000 off on xiaomi mobiles will i be eligible for the same if am using a cobranded card and not the card issued by the bank directly like coral or rubyx, as amazon pay doesnot qualify for any offers.

MMT SIGNATURE CREDIT CARD will be completely eligible for promotional offers that are runs across different platforms... had tried many times and got the discounts with an ease

icici mmt signature card let me know the brand offers run by icici bank like 5000 off on xiaomi mobiles will i be eligible for the same if am using a cobranded card and not the card issued by the bank directly like coral or rubyx, as amazon pay doesnot qualify for any offers.
You will get icici cc offers on mmt signature. It will be just like how it is for platinum or coral.

Yes, MMT card is eligible for ICICI offers unlike Amazon Pay Card.

Back