• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Inquiry Regarding SCB Reward Credit Card for Self-Employed Individuals: Call from Agent and C2C Application Process

I received a call from an agent saying he was from SCB (Standard Chartered Bank). I told him that I thought I couldn't get a credit card because I'm self-employed, but he said I could. I was surprised and said I’d apply online instead. He insisted that using his code would help get the approval, so I asked him to share the URL, and it seemed legit.

So, does SCB actually allow self-employed individuals to apply for credit cards? He also shared some details, which seem possible with C2C (Card to Card) application: so SCB offer is offering LTF any of their cc if yes then I'm eligible with 18ITR even though they ask for higher ITR of 36ITR as far i remember not taking the card for any benefit just SCB is one of few bank that have rejected me earlier cause of salaried folks they were issuing to only/-. agent URL -

Sector: Private Sector
Industry: Other
Designation: Senior Manager
Income Proof: Other bank credit card statement
Documents: Voter ID (XCT1234)

First Year Free Card​

No joining fees. 2nd Year onwards the annual fees to be reversed on spends of INR 1,50,000 or more in the previous year. Alternatively, client will be entitled to receive 4000 reward points* on payment of Annual Fees.

Back