• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Instant LTF/Paid Rupay CC(virtual/physical) with Lounge Access?

rutgersbach

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Team TF,

I had to make urgent travel plans from Delhi and will be flying outbound on 11th October and because of that I don't have time to apply for a Rupay CC via conventional methods.

Why am I in a hurry to apply for Rupay CC you ask? Well I want to experience the new Rupay Exclusive Lounge at T3 Delhi and because it's available to CC only, need a CC with instant issuance of atleast the digital version. We can access CC via UPI authorisation of the card as well so physical card is not required. I already hold Rupay Select DCs but can't use them to access the new lounge.

My first choice will be to get a LTF CC with atleast 1 Lounge access but if I have to go for a paid card, am willing to do that too.

Do we know of any bank/card which has lounge access and provides instant (or near instant, within a day or 2) issuance for the said card either physically or virtually?

I am mentioning virtually because I am WFH from a tier 2 city so I don't think any card will reach me within 1-2 days.

Credit card issuance is subjective to banks own descrition.

Application, review, verification, KYC all needs atleast 2 days.

Check with existing bank cards with you that provides Rupay CC and generate the card instantly.

Btw, 2 days time with requirement as LTF CC that too with 1 lounge access in Q4 2024 is no go.

Hello Team TF,

I had to make urgent travel plans from Delhi and will be flying outbound on 11th October and because of that I don't have time to apply for a Rupay CC via conventional methods.

Why am I in a hurry to apply for Rupay CC you ask? Well I want to experience the new Rupay Exclusive Lounge at T3 Delhi and because it's available to CC only, need a CC with instant issuance of atleast the digital version. We can access CC via UPI authorisation of the card as well so physical card is not required. I already hold Rupay Select DCs but can't use them to access the new lounge.

My first choice will be to get a LTF CC with atleast 1 Lounge access but if I have to go for a paid card, am willing to do that too.

Do we know of any bank/card which has lounge access and provides instant (or near instant, within a day or 2) issuance for the said card either physically or virtually?

I am mentioning virtually because I am WFH from a tier 2 city so I don't think any card will reach me within 1-2 days.

Check with existing bank cards with you that provides Rupay CC and generate the card instantly.

Btw, 2 days time with requirement as LTF CC that too with 1 lounge access in Q4 2024 is no go.
and more over any entry level card and most of the credit cards has a minimum spend criteria and should atleast wait for the billing period .

once try for icici rubyx card in rupay version as there is a pre approved card offer in the application . it might get instantly approved

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-10-08 at 20.04.33.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-08 at 20.04.33.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 15
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-10-08 at 20.03.52.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-08 at 20.03.52.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 15

LTF is an optional requirement as I understand it's not easy to offer free lounge access.

The main issue is as you mentioned, speedy approval with virtual card generation.

and more over any entry level card and most of the credit cards has a minimum spend criteria and should atleast wait for the billing period .

once try for icici rubyx card in rupay version as there is a pre approved card offer in the application . it might get instantly approved
Federal & BOB cards do not have any minimum spends criteria for availing lounge access and hence I applied for BoB Eterna (at @TechnoFino 's advice) which is paid (has conditional FYF reversal option) but offers unlimited access which will be especially helpful in my case as I also want my parents to experience it. I have vKYC for it around lunch today so will see where it goes. If all fails I will then DM you :winking-face:

LTF is an optional requirement as I understand it's not easy to offer free lounge access.

The main issue is as you mentioned, speedy approval with virtual card generation.

Federal & BOB cards do not have any minimum spends criteria for availing lounge access and hence I applied for BoB Eterna (at @TechnoFino 's advice) which is paid (has conditional FYF reversal option) but offers unlimited access which will be especially helpful in my case as I also want my parents to experience it. I have vKYC for it around lunch today so will see where it goes. If all fails I will then DM you :winking-face:

It might helpful:

It might helpful:

Thanks for this.

Back