• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Introduce yourself !!!

cc_dc_explorer

TF Premier
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the group! This thread is for introductions, so we can get to know each other better. Since we’re all based in Bangalore, we’ll have plenty of opportunities to interact, whether it’s for playing rounds of golf, participating in lessons, or exploring various golf clubs in the area.

To make it easier to share information and organize meetups, games, and lessons, which is close to everyone's location and nearby golf clubs please use the template below to introduce yourself:

Please take a moment to fill this out so we can better organize and plan our games and lessons. Looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying great golfing experiences together!

QuestionsAnswersNotes
Name
Background, Age:
Location/Area living in Bangalore:
How long you've been playing golf:
Favorite golf course(s):
Availability for golf (weekdays/weekends):
Any specific goals in golf (improve swing, join tournaments, etc.):
Anything else you'd like us to know:

Last edited:
I'll share a bit about myself..

QuestionsAnswersNotes
NameShiv
Background, Age: IT, SDE, 28
Location/Area living in Bangalore:Whitefield, Hoodi Circle
How long you've been playing golf:0Beginner
Favorite golf course(s):

Prestige Golfshire Club

Availability for golf (weekdays/weekends):Both(Weekdays/Weekends)On weekdays Golf Clubs are less busier.
Any specific goals in golf (improve swing, join tournaments, etc.):Learn golf in 2024 by attending golf lessons.

Play golf games in 2025 with our group.
Anything else you'd like us to know:I'm pretty active in CC world and would like to play Golf frequently. I want friends who can visit golf clubs together for lessons and games.

Back