• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Investing in Mohan Meakin Pvt Ltd Unlisted Shares

souvikdey

TF Neo
Has anyone here invested in unlisted shares of Mohan Meakin Pvt Ltd? I'm considering purchasing some and would appreciate insights into the current valuation, liquidity, and future growth prospects. Additionally, what are the risks associated with investing in these unlisted shares, and how does the process work for buying and selling them? Any advice or experiences would be greatly helpful!

Has anyone here invested in unlisted shares of Mohan Meakin Pvt Ltd? I'm considering purchasing some and would appreciate insights into the current valuation, liquidity, and future growth prospects. Additionally, what are the risks associated with investing in these unlisted shares, and how does the process work for buying and selling them? Any advice or experiences would be greatly helpful!
Unlisted shares is a gamble, 99% you assume the money is gone and then only go for it.

There is no legality, if you are getting a guy who is helping for unlisted shares if he is genuine then only we should go (how we will know he is genuine based on experience ☺️)

There is no regulations here. So you can't have sebi, police compliant if there is fraud

Sometime we get unlisted shares , but when they get listed as ipo it will be far lesser price.

And also we need to wait patiently when they will get listed as ipo, it's luck again.

Brokers charge high commission for unlisted shares (the broker who is mediating the unlisted transfer + the demat broker via which you will get shares)

I suggest to check good listed companies and invest

Back