• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IRCTC lounge in Old Delhi Railway station

catcat

TF Select
According to the dreamfolks website, there is apparently a railway lounge at Old Delhi Railway station on Platform 5. Has anyone been there, and does it really exist? If so, how does it compare to the NDLS lounges?

2 times posted i guess pls check
I had searched for it, but didn't find it - every post seemed to be about New Delhgi. After your comment, I looked more closely, and indeed found reviews.

Anyway, I ended up booking a train from NDLS, for other reasins. The only lounges I've been to are Jaipur & Agra, and looking forward to trying the lounge on PF1 (Paharganj). ( I arrive by the airport metro, and train usually leaves from PF 13. So it means a long trek and back. Still, I believe the difference in the lounge standards makes the walk worthwhile. Correct me if I'm wrong).

It's Bird catering & lounge that's what it called. Been there recently but I was getting late so just checked in and talked to the manager there. They accept Dreamfolks cards there and QR codes as well. Once you enter the railway station it's between the platform entry security check & ticket counter. Very much visible when you move from ticket counter towards the security check. Please mark it as a solution if you find it helpful :)

I have used it at the New Delhi railway station many times, but I haven't personally used it at the Old Delhi station. As far as I know, it hasn't opened at Old Delhi yet, but it will. If it has opened recently, I’m not aware of it. Thanks.

I have used it at the New Delhi railway station many times, but I haven't personally used it at the Old Delhi station. As far as I know, it hasn't opened at Old Delhi yet, but it will. If it has opened recently, I’m not aware of it. Thanks.
I used my AU credit card at Old Delhi Railway Station yesterday. It was not a good experience. There was no place to rest, just a dining area. You could only order thali and biryani, with no unlimited food options. The taste and quality of the food weren’t good, and there were no charging sockets or washrooms.

Back