• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is anone using Indusind Tiger addon card?

shashankverma

TF Premier
I want to know if we get BMS 500 discount even for Indusind Tiger addon card holder?
I mean
1> can both primary and secondary card be used to get discount in the same month on BMS
OR
2> free ticket is only limited to primary card?
OR
3> BMS discount is available only once either for primary or for secondary card holder?

I want to know if we get BMS 500 discount even for Indusind Tiger addon card holder?
I mean
1> can both primary and secondary card be used to get discount in the same month on BMS
OR
2> free ticket is only limited to primary card?
OR
3> BMS discount is available only once either for primary or for secondary card holder?
No It doesn't worked. It throws an error say if used in August have to wait for reset which will done after 6 months

No It doesn't worked. It throws an error say if used in August have to wait for reset which will done after 6 months
Do you have addon Tiger card?
I saw on another post multiple people confirmed that it works for Indusind Eazydiner card. People have been able to get 4 to 8 discounted tickets in the same month instead of 2.

Post in thread 'Indusind eazydinner credit card - add on offer- will addon card also receive seprate movie offer of free two tickets?'
https://www.technofino.in/community...ie-offer-of-free-two-tickets.8096/post-720181

Do you have addon Tiger card?
I saw on another post multiple people confirmed that it works for Indusind Eazydiner card. People have been able to get 4 to 8 discounted tickets in the same month instead of 2.
For the exact same reason I chased my RM for eazydinner ltf but that loophole got fixed , confirmed with multiple members that bms benefit work only for primary card holders.

Try emailing indusind bank customer care or visiting their branch and give your consent for split limit.

They will check your existing card limit and if card limit is generous (I'm not sure how much, like in AMEX MRCC anything above 25k you can transfer in another AMEX card) they will give you add on tiger credit card.

Mark this as solution after you received the card.

Try emailing indusind bank customer care or visiting their branch and give your consent for split limit.

They will check your existing card limit and if card limit is generous (I'm not sure how much, like in AMEX MRCC anything above 25k you can transfer in another AMEX card) they will give you add on tiger credit card.

Mark this as solution after you received the card.
Been there tried that didn't work. Standalone online process only.

I have Indusind Tiger, wife has Legend. Grievance team didn't give option to split limit on Legend for Tiger, even though they are ready for Swiggy and Rupay with split limit.
Hence I have opted for addon card for her. Will update the thread when I use the addon card in future.

I was not pre approved for TIGER CC but rest all cards are pre approved like legend,Qatar,eazydinner,business etc with limit of 5L

What should I do to get TIGER CC ?

Is there any special eligibility for this CC ? (Can self employed get this cc ?

What is the validity of PRIORITY PASS provided with this ? Like sbi elite cc PRIORITY PASS is free for only two YEARS

I have Indusind Tiger, wife has Legend. Grievance team didn't give option to split limit on Legend for Tiger, even though they are ready for Swiggy and Rupay with split limit.
Hence I have opted for addon card for her. Will update the thread when I use the addon card in future.
Hey same happened with me
But I got a mail stating that they would offer me card on SPLIT LIMIT basis
But customer care exceuitve is saying that you need to close LEGEND.

Did you apply foR PRIORITY PASS and did you recieve it ?

Back