• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is anyone interested in testing out the credit card managing app that I am currently developing?

yusuf646

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
It's just a simple, easy-to-use Khatabook-type app that allows you to make entries for all your credit card transactions. It shows the available limit, total limit, total outstanding, and credit utilization of your single card as well as all cards. It also supports adding shared limit cards. You can add your card's statement date and due date so that it will show the upcoming statement date or due date (no reminders yet). You can store your full card details in this app and encrypt and decrypt them using a passcode. The app requires 0 permissions to run.

The app is still in development, so expect a few bugs and uncertainties. The app's name and logo have not been decided yet.

Attachments

It's just a simple, easy-to-use Khatabook-type app that allows you to make entries for all your credit card transactions. It shows the available limit, total limit, total outstanding, and credit utilization of your single card as well as all cards. It also supports adding shared limit cards. You can add your card's statement date and due date so that it will show the upcoming statement date or due date (no reminders yet). You can store your full card details in this app and encrypt and decrypt them using a passcode. The app requires 0 permissions to run.

The app is still in development, so expect a few bugs and uncertainties. The app's name and logo have not been decided yet.
Nice App Brother..... Keep doing it and put it on playstore it will help users.

What benefit u r expecting with this app? 😀
Actually i made that app in my free time for my personal use. But after using it for a month i feel it'll be useful for others as well so why to keep it only in my device when it's free to publish. So i decided to publish it to Play Store. As of now there's no benefit, no ads nothing. But maybe I'll plan something in future if app recieves a good response.

Actually i made that app in my free time for my personal use. But after using it for a month i feel it'll be useful for others as well so why to keep it only in my device when it's free to publish. So i decided to publish it to Play Store. As of now there's no benefit, no ads nothing. But maybe I'll plan something in future if app recieves a good response.
Bro can you add one feature in your app??

Bro, very nice ui. Animation are good too.

But how it will track my credit card expanse?

Yo
I am interested to add that feature like a progress bar which shows you are 10% away from reaching the milestone etc but the issue is nowadays few banks excludes few transactions for milestone (for example rent payment, wallet transaction etc) i am unable to understand how to make the calculation accurate.
U can give option for which category user spend it when they are adding transaction .

Yo

U can give option for which category user spend it when they are adding transaction .
Yes adding categories are a good choice it'll be useful for other things as well. But still i am confused about some banks are counting rent payment towards milestones so how the app will manage it. Due to single developer in this & developing this on my free time without any income plan i am unable to give enough time to work on it. I'll surely try to improve it.

Back