• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is anyone using Payzapp for Credit Card bill payment using Rupay Credit Card via BHIM UPI?

Is this allowed? If yes, can we continue paying credit card bills using BHIM UPI linked Rupay credit card until we reach the credit limit? Apologies, if this is a very basic question, but I could not find a thread related to this.

Is this allowed? If yes, can we continue paying credit card bills using BHIM UPI linked Rupay credit card until we reach the credit limit? Apologies, if this is a very basic question, but I could not find a thread related to this.
Try bhim or paytm

Payzapp -> payment failure

But won't that create problems with the Income Tax Authorities. For example if I have 3 lakh bill ..i can keep on paying it every month using this method. So effectively my credit card spends for the year would become 3x12 i.e. 36 lakhs

But won't that create problems with the Income Tax Authorities. For example if I have 3 lakh bill ..i can keep on paying it every month using this method. So effectively my credit card spends for the year would become 3x12 i.e. 36 lakhs
If your income = spends, no problem.

Otherwise, spends need to be below 10 lakhs on all cards of a single institution. Eg: if u have 3 axis cards then all spends on these card should be below 10 lakh.

Soon c2c bill payment via upi will be banned or will be levied charges. Enjoy until then.

If your income = spends, no problem.

Otherwise, spends need to be below 10 lakhs on all cards of a single institution. Eg: if u have 3 axis cards then all spends on these card should be below 10 lakh.

Soon c2c bill payment via upi will be banned or will be levied charges. Enjoy until then.
What about the scenario mentioned here?
Where the actual spends are just 3 lakhs, but due to repeated c2c payments using upi, the annual spends become 36 lakh.

What about the scenario mentioned here?
Where the actual spends are just 3 lakhs, but due to repeated c2c payments using upi, the annual spends become 36 lakh.
If you use your whole limit for c2c upi payments.

Might they block your card.

Also if these spends crosses 10 lakhs then this will reported in asi report, can see in income tax portal.

I advise you to if you can't pay bill, convert it to EMI.

One day, Amex, Axis, Hdfc cards will be blocked if you repeat.

Doing transactions for cashback is different.

Try bhim or paytm

Payzapp -> payment failure
Hi .. thanks for this. Was just going to try Payzapp + Bhim to pay my Regalia cc with my Tata Neu Rupay cc

How does the Bhim / Paytm process work? Should I initiate the payment from Paytm and then approve the UPI payment on Bhim?

Thanks again!! 🙏🏼

Hi .. thanks for this. Was just going to try Payzapp + Bhim to pay my Regalia cc with my Tata Neu Rupay cc

How does the Bhim / Paytm process work? Should I initiate the payment from Paytm and then approve the UPI payment on Bhim?

Thanks again!! 🙏🏼
How are you doing via payzapp bhim, as i don't see using other upi app in payzapp

Back