• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Axis Atlas worth it in July 2024? Will it undergo further devaluations?

xlr8

TF Buzz
  1. What is the likelihood of the Axis Bank Atlas credit card to undergo a third round of devaluation?
  2. If yes, then when?
  3. Is it worth getting it in July 2024?
  4. Axis Atlas vs. the newly launched Horizon? (Fee is not a constraint)
Please advise. Thanks in advance.

1. Unlikely in the near future
2. Not applicable
3. Yes, for 10% return on direct airlines and hotels (both online and offline) and 4% on almost everything else
4. Atlas is much better.

Last edited:
  1. What is the likelihood of the Axis Bank Atlas credit card to undergo a third round of devaluation?
  2. If yes, then when?
  3. Is it worth getting it in July 2024?
  4. Axis Atlas vs. the newly launched Horizon? (Fee is not a constraint)
Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Still atlas is ok for those who don’t want to get magnus card
3rd round max to max they may take out education as exclusion bcos already card got much damaged

What is the point of Axis blocking the reward points of several customers (even the legit ones that don’t abuse the system) and ordering them to submit proofs for all their travel spends? I get that if you’re legit, you don’t need to worry. But the bank’s move seems like a deliberate attempt to discourage new customers from getting the card and existing customers from using the card much.

What is the point of Axis blocking the reward points of several customers (even the legit ones that don’t abuse the system) and ordering them to submit proofs for all their travel spends? I get that if you’re legit, you don’t need to worry. But the bank’s move seems like a deliberate attempt to discourage new customers from getting the card and existing customers from using the card much.
Always reward blocks are common in Axis Bank not only in atlas they did to me in magnus card too

Atlas is still quite useful given the 4% return on normal day to day spends. Good idea to use it in combination with a card that provides accelerated rewards for travel and vouchers (m4b or Infinia are great here)
Atlas is better than horizon overall.

I also want you to see if your redemption use case is actually a "10% cb on accelerated and 4% on normal" because for the redemptions that mattered for me (flights etc), it was more like 3% and 7-8%

Back