• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Axis Magnus airport meet and greet service available for add-on card holders?

Sachs

TF Select
Hi, I just called for airport meet & greet service for my mother who is not so tech savvy. I was unpleasantly surprised to know this was only for card holder. Upon asking the guy on call if it was available for add-on card holders, he said the service is for primary & add-on card holders. If u have had experience using this service, please do share it. Do u guys know if this service is available for add-on card holders? Please do tell me as I am puttig considerable effort trying to get this card for my wife & parents

I recently used the meet and greet service. If the card holder is traveling, guests can accompany him. However, guest visits are also deducted from the total free visits of the cardholder.

You cannot request the service unless you are traveling.
Which airport did you use? And was it for departure and arrival?
And what services did you get?

Which airport did you use? And was it for departure and arrival?
And what services did you get?
I used departure service from T3 Delhi for international travel.

There was someone to pickup me at the gate who helped carry the luggage. Then helped me with check in and then through immigration counters. Finally dropped me to the gate on a buggy.

I used departure service from T3 Delhi for international travel.

There was someone to pickup me at the gate who helped carry the luggage. Then helped me with check in and then through immigration counters. Finally dropped me to the gate on a buggy.
Will this service make the overall experience quicker?
The main bottleneck in airports is the long queues that line up & cause massive delays. Queue at the entry, queue at baggage check-in, queue at the security check-in, does this person have any help there?? Will he stand in queue or can he help you bypass th queues??

Trying to book MEET AND GREET FOR THE FIRST TIME and need assistance.

There is a place to enter Time over there should we enter the flight departure time or the time that we will be entering the airport (2 hours prior Flight Dep)
My flight Departure is at 11:45
Planning to go to airport by 9:45 or 10 so which one should I enter? 5B9E96DE-9AE9-43B3-AD5D-A060D355200E.jpeg

There is a place to enter Time over there should we enter the flight departure time or the time that we will be entering the airport (2 hours prior Flight Dep)
Planning to go to airport by 9:45 or 10 so which one should I enter?View attachment 6456
primary card holder should accompany and this should work. but, 1) are they providing magnus add on card?

2) i booked the 2nd time the meet and greet and no service was provided the bangalore airport. prior domestic was provided.

so make sure u raise a concern 2 days before incase u don't get details prior ur boarding.

Planning to go to airport by 9:45 or 10 so which one should I enter?View attachment 6456
enter the time u will reach the airport. anyways u will get a call from the 3rd party asking for more details and confirmation.

Back