• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it mandatory to have international transaction turned on to let a recurring transaction (Standing Instruction) go through for a subscription?

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Suppose I have a standing instruction (SI) already set on my credit card for a Google or Netflix subscription and it's due tomorrow. Should I enable international transaction until the recurring transaction's autopay is successful? Or does it work even without international transaction enabled?

Suppose I have a standing instruction (SI) already set on my credit card for a Google or Netflix subscription and it's due tomorrow. Should I enable international transaction until the recurring transaction's autopay is successful? Or does it work even without international transaction enabled?
For Netflix or Google no need to turn International transaction on for SI.

Yes it seems international transactions has to be enabled to deduct the money.
I have subscribed to Microsoft copilot using kotak Mahindra card.
My international transaction was disabled at the time of 1st payment after trail period was over after 1 month.
My auto debit got failed. On GitHub page it was mentioned that transaction got failed due to issue with credit card but it seems it failed as international transactions were disabled.

Yes, you have to turn it on, at least for Axis cards.

Back