• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it ok to "Revoke" ANUMATI Account Aggregator after getting limit increased, SBI Cards? Help Needed!

***Image for reference.

Today I updated the SBI Cards app and found this new option "Credit Limit Increase" (see image). At first I thought it was a Free Credit Limit Increase as it was showing something like You are eligible for limit increase (something like this). Now when I processed for the same they asked for this "Anumati" Validation which is Account Aggregator.

The whole process took 5 Mins max and SBI approved and increased my limit from Rs.1L to Rs.1.4L (Not that much of an increase but it's ok) and limit updated in app instantly.

Now as l logged in to this website "Anumati", I saw that the Account Aggregator Access is valid till 2029 (see image).

QUESTION 1: As the limit increase is done, should I revoke this access maybe after waiting a day or two? Or keep this as it is? Will it affect the limit increase?

QUESTION 2: As i took the limit increase through this process of AA, can i still get Pre-Approved Limit Increments in future?

QUESTION 3: If i disable/revoke this Account Aggregator, can they take back this limit increment?

QUESTION 4: Also does revoking this affect the future increments in anyway?

Please do help me out with my queries. THANK YOU!

Attachments

• photo-output.webp
    photo-output.webp
    327.7 KB · Views: 165
Back