• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Is it possible to have 2 HDFC CC upgrades within 2 months?"

I recently upgraded my regalia to DCB ( mailing them ) . and then got my limit enhanced to 10L ( mailing them again ). now im meeting the all the upgrade requirements ( substantial ITR, 7.5 lakhs spends, 10L limits ) and now mailed them again for Infinia upgrade. any chance they will upgrade it ?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I recently upgraded my regalia to DCB ( mailing them ) . and then got my limit enhanced to 10L ( mailing them again ). now im meeting the all the upgrade requirements ( substantial ITR, 7.5 lakhs spends, 10L limits ) and now mailed them again for Infinia upgrade. any chance they will upgrade it ?
Yes, chance is always there. But they keep changing spend requirement, limit etc in different replies to the customer.

Let's see.

CC Enthu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Where did you use dcb for 7.5 lakh spend in 2 months ?