• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it true about axis card limit increases?

0xShailesh

TF Select
I head that Axis bank provides limit increase offers much more for their own branded card, compared to their co-branded cards such as Axis Flipkart etc. It this true?

I head that Axis bank provides limit increase offers much more for their own branded card, compared to their co-branded cards such as Axis Flipkart etc. It this true?
Don’t know about their core cards bacause I don't have one.
But had got co-branded flipkart card 2 years ago with an initial limit of ~1.2L... Which was increased to 2.5L in just 6 months and then to 4.3L after 1 year... And then to 5.9L 3 months ago
So a total of 3 limit increases in just 2 years.

I think limit increases are based on spending patterns and they don't differentiate between core and non-core cards.

But had got co-branded flipkart card 2 years ago with an initial limit of ~1.2L... Which was increased to 2.5L in just 6 months and then to 4.3L after 1 year... And then to 5.9L 3 months ago

I think limit increases are based on spending patterns and they don't differentiate between core and non-core cards.
Can you share your spending pattern, like do you spend more or less usually

Ohh wow, that’s amazing. Did you use your card extensively, or like a moderate use? Would love to know which type of spending triggers their system to send a limit increase offer.

Can you share your spending pattern, like do you spend more or less usually
Just after getting the flipkart axis CC...within 3-4 months I made some non-recurring but high value transactions (2 laptops worth ~3lacs , 2 mobile phones worth ~1.5Lacs)

My regular transactions using that card are limited to mostly groceries ~4-5k per month (Amazon pantry/bigbasket/swiggy are not available in my location so Flipkart is the only option)

I guess... in the last 2 years I have spent close to 8-9lacs using flipkart CC

Just after getting the flipkart axis CC...within 3-4 months I made some non-recurring but high value transactions (2 laptops worth ~3lacs , 2 mobile phones worth ~1.5Lacs)

My regular transactions using that card are limited to mostly groceries ~4-5k per month (Amazon pantry/bigbasket/swiggy are not available in my location so Flipkart is the only option)

I guess... in the last 2 years I have spent close to 8-9lacs using flipkart CC
For me it's about to
Be 3 years , and didn't receive a single limit enhancement... So do i mail them?

I got Flipkart card with an initial credit limit of 25K, which later increased to 1.5l after 6 months. On the other hand, Myzone had an initial limit of 34k, but it only increased to 64k after the same 6-month period.

During the first three months, I spent 20k per month on Flipkart, but afterwards, I discontinued its usage since I had acquired better cards by that time. In contrast, I barely used myzone, with monthly expenses ranging from 500-1k.

What was the email you sent the documents
Following documents they asked for salaried or self employed:

In order to initiate the request to increase your credit limit, following documents are required:

1) For salaried customers: Last 3 months salary slips. If the salary credit is with a different bank, 3 month salary credit bank statement is required

2) For self-employed customers: Latest ITR with acknowledgment (computation of income and profit and loss account statement)/ Form16 (Part A & Part B)

3) If you have salary account with Axis Bank, then please confirm so that, we can initiate the request without documents.

4) Kindly share your expected limit.

5) Kindly confirm the current work address.

6) Kindly confirm the last four digit of credit card number which you wish to increase the limit.

At that time I was holding 2 CC, Axis Flipkart and Airtel CC, I asked for LE for Flipkart which they processed after receiving 3 months salary slip and 3 months salary account statement.

Thank you for the details
Following documents they asked for salaried or self employed:

In order to initiate the request to increase your credit limit, following documents are required:

1) For salaried customers: Last 3 months salary slips. If the salary credit is with a different bank, 3 month salary credit bank statement is required

2) For self-employed customers: Latest ITR with acknowledgment (computation of income and profit and loss account statement)/ Form16 (Part A & Part B)

3) If you have salary account with Axis Bank, then please confirm so that, we can initiate the request without documents.

4) Kindly share your expected limit.

5) Kindly confirm the current work address.

6) Kindly confirm the last four digit of credit card number which you wish to increase the limit.

At that time I was holding 2 CC, Axis Flipkart and Airtel CC, I asked for LE for Flipkart which they processed after receiving 3 months salary slip and 3 months salary account statement.

Back