• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth getting a Core Axis Bank Credit Card as 3rd CC before CITI Migration

am11

TF Select
I am currently holding LTF Axis Flipkart and FYF Airtel Axis credit cards. I am also holding LTF CITI Indian Oil credit card which will now be migrated to Axis Premium Indian Oil CC.
Is it worth getting a core Axis Bank credit card before the migration happens as post migration I may not be able to get 4th Axis credit card?
Currently Axis Neo is being offered LTF and Axis Ace as FYF.

I am currently holding LTF Axis Flipkart and FYF Airtel Axis credit cards. I am also holding LTF CITI Indian Oil credit card which will now be migrated to Axis Premium Indian Oil CC.
Is it worth getting a core Axis Bank credit card before the migration happens as post migration I may not be able to get 4th Axis credit card?
Currently Axis Neo is being offered LTF and Axis Ace as FYF.
Depends on your usage.
I am holding 4 Cards from Axis Flipkart Paid, Airtel Axis LTF, My Zone LTF & Rupay Neo LTF

How did you manage to get Airtel Axis as LTF? can you please explain your journey on how you made it LTF
I have used the Airtel Postpaid Family Plan since 2017. So, when the card was launched I got the offer on my Airtel Thanks app LTF. This was my first card from Axis and was approved easily with office verification.

Back