• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is rbl bank Paisa bazar duet card is credline card or credit card

Sravan

TF Buzz
just now I got pre approved offer Paisa bazar rbl bank duet credit card. They said i can transfer 1lakh to savings with out any charges, i got limit 3lakh. I'm thinking it is credline come credit card.
Can i accept this card offer?
Will my cibil effect after this ?

The interest rate varies from 13% to 18% p.a. A processing fee of 2.5% of the withdrawn amount or Rs. 250 (whichever is higher) will be applicable.

• Transfer Money:
    Transfer money from your Paisabazaar Duet credit-line to bank account within minutes.

• Interest only on the usage:
  • Why pay interest on the entire amount when you are using only a fraction of it.

Upto 1lakh no fee upto 50 days no intrest
After that all will apply
My main intention will my cibil effect with this type of card
Is it credlinecard or pure credit card ?

Upto 1lakh no fee upto 50 days no intrest
After that all will apply
My main intention will my cibil effect with this type of card
Is it credlinecard or pure credit card ?
Its a credit line not credit card. Written clearly here (attachment):

Also, please don't go for credit lines. Instead, opt for FD backed credit cards by various banks like IDFC n all to generate your CIBIL.

Attachments

• 2B65F3D2-4EB1-413D-BC01-23D0620F0899.jpeg
    2B65F3D2-4EB1-413D-BC01-23D0620F0899.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
just now I got pre approved offer Paisa bazar rbl bank duet credit card. They said i can transfer 1lakh to savings with out any charges, i got limit 3lakh. I'm thinking it is credline come credit card.
It's a Credit Card not a credit line...If you use there feature paisa on demand or transfer money from credit card to bank, then that amount should be your credit line, if you use normally your card then it's a normal credit card with 1% cashback...

Attachments

• image_picker4614392749746500104.jpg
    image_picker4614392749746500104.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 41
Its a credit line not credit card. Written clearly here (attachment):

Also, please don't go for credit lines. Instead, opt for FD backed credit cards by various banks like IDFC n all to generate your CIBIL.
I think your information is false about this don't spread fake news if you don't know about it... It's a humble request to you

I think your information is false about this don't spread fake news if you don't know about it... It's a humble request to you
First read carefully. Banks mould information to lure customers. The photo you've attached is saying this card 'WORKS' as credit card. It's not written anywhere that this card 'IS' a credit card. There's a difference between these two statements.

Moreover go through the photo I've attached from RBL website, its clearly written that this is a unique 'CREDIT LINE'.
(I'm attaching the link for your reference. Its actual RBL BANK website where this is written.)

First read carefully. Banks mould information to lure customers. The photo you've attached is saying this card 'WORKS' as credit card. It's not written anywhere that this card 'IS' a credit card. There's a difference between these two statements.

Moreover go through the photo I've attached from RBL website, its clearly written that this is a unique 'CREDIT LINE'.
(I'm attaching the link for your reference. Its actual RBL BANK website where this is written.)

But when we use it's money transfer feature then it will be shown as credit line otherwise it will work as credit card perfectly

But when we use it's money transfer feature then it will be shown as credit line otherwise it will work as credit card perfectly
Nope. Its not like that. It'll 'work' as credit card but shown as credit line in the CIBIL Report. Its clearly written that this product is 'CREDIT LINE'. Go through that link, you'll get to know.

Nope. Its not like that. It'll 'work' as credit card but shown as credit line in the CIBIL Report. Its clearly written that this product is 'CREDIT LINE'. Go through that link, you'll get to know.
I have this card and it's proper credit card and shown as credit card in credit report. It's used be Paisa On Demand card now they changed the name to Duet Card. Credit Line is just it's one of the feature, where you can transfer credit limit of the card to your bank. You don't necessarily need to use this feature. Attaching screen shot of credit report.
Screenshot_2022-12-27-21-26-47-58_c045579b1cb8a1660c0dc95ce651bac5_1.jpg

I have this card and it's proper credit card and shown as credit card in credit report. It's used be Paisa On Demand card now they changed the name to Duet Card. Credit Line is just it's one of the feature, where you can transfer credit limit of the card to your bank. You don't necessarily need to use this feature. Attaching screen shot of credit report.
View attachment 8372
I just saw their T&Cs. In the website of RBL Bank they've written this is credit line product whereas in other places, its mentioned as Credit Card.

RBL Bank really needs to work on their website. Never seen such wrong info about any financial product in other bank.

Back