• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Sbm Guild even worth it?

Satanfkedme

TF Buzz
So I basically applied for a fd backed up card in sbm bank for their guild card as far as i have seen and used it, i dont think it was worth making a 20k fd for. Right after applying for it i got the preapproval offer from onecard. I have attached a picture of it. Can anyone tell if its for a fd card or a unsecured one.

Attachments

• IMG_1739.png
    IMG_1739.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 22
So I basically applied for a fd backed up card in sbm bank for their guild card as far as i have seen and used it, i dont think it was worth making a 20k fd for. Right after applying for it i got the preapproval offer from onecard. I have attached a picture of it. Can anyone tell if its for a fd card or a unsecured one.
Unsecured One Card
Also, Mark this as a Solution

One card is not onboarding any new customers so wait for some time and the screenshot you shared everyone is getting the same screen.

In case of gild card card it offers 1% back as reward on every transaction and it's good for overall usage as a beginner. And minimum fd you can do is of 10k. And you can increase the FD amount according to your choice.

If I have to opt for a cc as a beginner I will opt for gild cc reason being One card is not onboarding any new cc customer and no idea when it will start onboarding. To create strong cibil GIld cc is good

Back