• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Is the SmartBuy 10k Cap for Accelerated Rewards on DCB Metal Also Shared with Gyftr?

ankiiiii

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently made some hotel bookings this month on SmartBuy using my DCB Metal card and earned 10k accelerated rewards.
Will I still earn accelerated rewards if I purchase Amazon vouchers on Gyftr, or is the SmartBuy cap also applicable to Gyftr?

Additionally, I have a less important question regarding accelerated rewards:

Is the 10k accelerated SmartBuy reward cap inclusive of the base reward rate? For example, if I made a hotel booking for 30k and received 10k in rewards (at a 33.33% accelerated reward rate), will the entire 10k be considered under the cap, or will only the difference (33.33% - 3.33% base rate) be considered?

I recently made some hotel bookings this month on SmartBuy using my DCB Metal card and earned 10k accelerated rewards.
Will I still earn accelerated rewards if I purchase Amazon vouchers on Gyftr, or is the SmartBuy cap also applicable to Gyftr?

Additionally, I have a less important question regarding accelerated rewards:

Is the 10k accelerated SmartBuy reward cap inclusive of the base reward rate? For example, if I made a hotel booking for 30k and received 10k in rewards (at a 33.33% accelerated reward rate), will the entire 10k be considered under the cap, or will only the difference (33.33% - 3.33% base rate) be considered?
Latter will be considered. You can make transaction of 3k more in this case and still get the accelerated rewards since out of the 10x 1x was base and 9x was accelerated

Back