• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a branch route for limit enhancement?

nangkong

TF Select
I am currently unemployed and so I don’t have a monthly income. I have two paid Axis cards (500 each plus taxes) with a shared limit of just 15k. I feel like the fees are unjustified for just 4.5k (30% utilisation ratio) worth of credit when my monthly expenses is often around and over 20k. I have already tried and failed to get Axis to increase my limit by contacting them through email and phone. It’s been nearly a year since the newer one was issued and I have not yet got a limit enhancement offer like others (many have received after only 6 months) even though I have other bank cards with decent limits, CIBIL of 776, over 3 years of credit card history and never failed to pay bills on time. So I was wondering if it would be possible for the local Axis branch employees to provide any kind of help for limit enhancement on my cards if I visited the branch and explained my situation to them. I would submit an application too if it would be required. Do you think they’d be able to offer any kind of help with this?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am currently unemployed and so I don’t have a monthly income. I have two paid Axis cards (500 each plus taxes) with a shared limit of just 15k. I feel like the fees are unjustified for just 4.5k (30% utilisation ratio) worth of credit when my monthly expenses is often around and over 20k. I have already tried and failed to get Axis to increase my limit by contacting them through email and phone. It’s been nearly a year since the newer one was issued and I have not yet got a limit enhancement offer like others (many have received after only 6 months) even though I have other bank cards with decent limits, CIBIL of 776, over 3 years of credit card history and never failed to pay bills on time. So I was wondering if it would be possible for the local Axis branch employees to provide any kind of help for limit enhancement on my cards if I visited the branch and explained my situation to them. I would submit an application too if it would be required. Do you think they’d be able to offer any kind of help with this?
Apply sbi bpcl card & u will get similar kinda limit around 15-20k .

L.e isn't in our hand without income docs mannual.

Abhi5467

TF Premier
I was given 21k limit on Flipkart Axis. I shop online about 2.5 L each year from Flipkart alone. Last year I clocked 2.75 L on Flipkart. Midway after 6 months they had given LE to 41k. It all depends on spending. You have to go 100% one or two times and pay the bill (not official though)Use it everywhere even for small transactions. Moreover they now offered me Personal loan of 3.0 L on credit card alone at attractive interest rate. Keep spamming the Increase credit limit option just before 6 months. I got it around 8 months. There is no sure way unless you give income proof. Yesterday I got IndusInd Legend LTF with 50k pre-approved without any verification or documents through Paisabazaar. My HDFC Tata Neu Plus is still stuck at 13k ( I never spent on it though apart from the Tata apps)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was given 21k limit on Flipkart Axis. I shop online about 2.5 L each year from Flipkart alone. Last year I clocked 2.75 L on Flipkart. Midway after 6 months they had given LE to 41k. It all depends on spending. You have to go 100% one or two times and pay the bill (not official though)Use it everywhere even for small transactions. Moreover they now offered me Personal loan of 3.0 L on credit card alone at attractive interest rate. Keep spamming the Increase credit limit option just before 6 months. I got it around 8 months. There is no sure way unless you give income proof. Yesterday I got IndusInd Legend LTF with 50k pre-approved without any verification or documents through Paisabazaar. My HDFC Tata Neu Plus is still stuck at 13k ( I never spent on it though apart from the Tata apps)
My friend got 15 k limit in Flipkart .. hardly used on Flipkart

Then he got iocl via customer care used 90% for 3-4 months.

Out of no where 5 lakh loan appeared in pre approved in axis without bank account..

Bank algorithm are hard to be predicted