• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a way to use BoB/PNB debit card before delivery?

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for bob and pnb platinum debit cards last month. Applied for one more BPCL bob card yesterday. Although they are generated on the mobile app(Can see the first and last 4 digits in the bob app).
Both of my bob cards are not delivered yet, Is there a way to get the full card number before delivery? (In ICICI we can see full card details in the app before delivery)

@Batmanbaba @Abhishek012

I applied for bob and pnb platinum debit cards last month. Applied for one more BPCL bob card yesterday. Although they are generated on the mobile app(Can see the first and last 4 digits in the bob app).
Both of my bob cards are not delivered yet, Is there a way to get the full card number before delivery? (In ICICI we can see full card details in the app before delivery)

@Batmanbaba @Abhishek012
It shows the details of virtual cards atleast... Not sure about the physical cards

I requested for pnb rupay platinum debit card on 22 dec, issuance charge got deducted on 25th dec, contacted branch regarding card delivery, they said as current address and permanent address are different and I had applied through other branch, near my current address; so the card will be delivered neither to my permanent address nor my current address but to the branch itself, which might take 30 days.
So I want to cancel this card, I asked them and they said that issuance charge will not reversed on cancellation, is this true? Upon delivery will I also get charged with AMC?

Back