• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any chance my indusind aura edge card can be upgraded to legend?

SnowLucifer

TF Buzz
I am new to this community so some advice will be very nice on this topic. I am currently holding indusind aura edge credit card with 30k limit. So in time can i get limit increase and pre-approved upgrade offer to legend cc?
I am a student so no income proof or itr. So not gonna go that way. Currently holding 16 credit cards in total and never missed payment and cibil is also good. Is there any chances they send upgrade offers for user like me?
Also my card collection i posted below in the comments hope it helps.

Last edited:
I am new to this community so some advice will be very nice on this topic. I am currently holding indusind aura edge credit card with 30k limit. So in time can i get limit increase and pre-approved upgrade offer to legend cc?
I am a student so no income proof or itr. So not gonna go that way. Currently holding 16 credit cards in total and never missed payment and cibil is also good. Is there any chances they send upgrade offers for user like me?
What do you mean 16 Cards how to do you got 16 as student without income proof etc

Yes, indusind sends upgrade offer after approx 6 month, but they are mostly paid offers i.e voucher of 10k -16k on upgrade
Indusind will call you directly instead of sms/notification in app
If you want upgrade you have to have spend on that card everymonth
Also, please mark it as solution if it answers your query.

Yes, indusind sends upgrade offer after approx 6 month, but they are mostly paid offers i.e voucher of 10k -16k on upgrade
Indusind will call you directly instead of sms/notification in app
If you want upgrade you have to have spend on that card everymonth
Also, please mark it as solution if it answers your query.
Ah thats a big problem then. I rarely use that card cause the offers are not that great and reward rates also poor.

Ok understood. But i rarely use the card. Indusind doesn't have that much offers

then you don't need upgrade. try to upgrade on the card that you use most rather all junks. moreover if your spends in a year apprx. 2 L then only 2 cards sufficient, upto 5L then 3 to 5 cards sufficient. You'll never ever utilize all 16 cards.

Get paid card as FYF, use for a year and see whether annual fee compensated with the benefits it offered.

If not useful, switch/upgrade/downgarde to another card in the same bank either FYF or equal points for fee paid and continue another year and see whether annual fee of new card compensated with the benefits it offered.

If not, close them and move to another bank. Taking paid card help you manage cards properly and avoid unnessary cards in one's own wallet (which are not beneficial, doesn't attract better spends due to low rewards, doesn't improve relationship with bank for better upgrades due to low spends).

Think once!

I have a Indusind Platinum credit card which I used only 2 times for my Vi mobile recharge. Then exactly after 8 months I got Indusind Legend LTF upgrade offer in mail.

then you don't need upgrade. try to upgrade on the card that you use most rather all junks. moreover if your spends in a year apprx. 2 L then only 2 cards sufficient, upto 5L then 3 to 5 cards sufficient. You'll never ever utilize all 16 cards.

Get paid card as FYF, use for a year and see whether annual fee compensated with the benefits it offered.

If not useful, switch/upgrade/downgarde to another card in the same bank either FYF or equal points for fee paid and continue another year and see whether annual fee of new card compensated with the benefits it offered.

If not, close them and move to another bank. Taking paid card help you manage cards properly and avoid unnessary cards in one's own wallet (which are not beneficial, doesn't attract better spends due to low rewards, doesn't improve relationship with bank for better upgrades due to low spends).

Think once!
Actually this is the only card that is not used at all and with lowest limit too. Others cards some spends happens every month. If i got upgraded to legend the movie offer will be used and i can open a zero balance account with indusind. That's reason i was asking

Share it in the same. Thread just rename the title

And If you curious about my 16 cards list. Sharing below-
Amazon pay ICICI (ltf)
Icici platinum (ltf)
icici coral (ltf)
icici mmt signature (ltf)
Flipkart axis (590 rs)
Axis myzone(ltf)
Hdfc mb+ (ltf)
Hdfc Swigyy (ltf)
Yes bank business prosperity (399+gst)
Yes bank digital rupay( ltf)
Kotak league platinum (ltf)