• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any option that I can convert my Axis Flipkart cc to any other variant like MyZone or Select ?

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello

I have the axis Flipkart cc with limit of 1.3L
I've the annual fee right now as I don't the card much. Other than Flipkart I don't find it useful.

Is there any way I can convert this cc to Axis Myzone or Select ??
I got pre-approved My Zone last month, but the office verification was failed so it got rejected.

Please let me know anything useful or I'll plan to close this card.

Hello

I've the annual fee right now as I don't the card much. Other than Flipkart I don't find it useful.

I got pre-approved My Zone last month, but the office verification was failed so it got rejected.

Contact Customer Care and ask them...recently I had an interaction with Axis Customer Care regarding an unrelated matter and they offered me an upgrade on my FK Axis CC to Axis Privilege CC (which I said no to as my FK Axis CC is more valuable to me)

not convert . Flipkart cc is good . In my zone devaluation very bed change . And devaluation in select card also reduced popularity . Please don’t change . Axis flipkart good shopping from grabdeal and also purchase gift card from grab deal

If you are getting Myzone / Select LTF, then worth thinking. Else either go for HDFC Millenia / SBI cashback for common usage on multiple platforms. FK Axis is still good, providing unlimited 1.5% CB for other spends + 4% discount on few merchant sites. One can easily recover fee of Rs. 590 and get much more benefits.

If you are getting Myzone / Select LTF, then worth thinking. Else either go for HDFC Millenia / SBI cashback for common usage on multiple platforms. FK Axis is still good, providing unlimited 1.5% CB for other spends + 4% discount on few merchant sites. One can easily recover fee of Rs. 590 and get much more benefits.
Only for flipkart shopping fk axis is best from this we received 14% discount on groceries. (5% cb+5% grabdeal+ 4% super coin for plus member) also received 1 kg sugar in just 1 rupee . I thinks it’s 16% to 18 %

Hello

In case fees is an issue , talk to customer care and ask if they can convert this card to any other card for LTF ?

Most probably they convert it to Myzone or Neo for LTF , if they are not helping , ask them to transfer the call to retention team , inform the same to them.

if they are also not doing .Raise a request for card closure , backend team will call , inform them i convert this card to any other card for LTF , they will definitely do it , as they need customers to keep using their cards.

Back