• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Is there C2C LTF option available for Canara Bank rupay select credit card

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
Bank of baroda gives. But it can be difficult to deal with them most times to get card approval.
Got BoB card LTF in Jan this year C2C without any headaches and then converted to Rupay card simply by requesting over email. Also got an add-on card for my spouse without any vkyc or bunch a docs. Both of us are using UPI on CC - no hassles whatsoever. Only caveat is addon card holder can't login on bobcard android app.

shivamk

TF Ace
Got BoB card LTF in Jan this year C2C without any headaches and then converted to Rupay card simply by requesting over email. Also got an add-on card for my spouse without any vkyc or bunch a docs. Both of us are using UPI on CC - no hassles whatsoever. Only caveat is addon card holder can't login on bobcard android app.
Which card did you get LTF? Which card did you use for C2C and what was the limit?

Which card did you get LTF? Which card did you use for C2C and what was the limit?
BoB select LTF- converted to Rupay Easy LTF since select isn't offered with Rupay. Used ICICI Amazon Pay limit on the card was 2.8L, BoB offered 1L, it's not great but it'll do for now.

shivamk

TF Ace
BoB select LTF- converted to Rupay Easy LTF since select isn't offered with Rupay. Used ICICI Amazon Pay limit on the card was 2.8L, BoB offered 1L, it's not great but it'll do for now.
Oh great, will check with offline agent. My ICICI limit is 7.5 and Axis is 3.75, will check what they offer.

Shaik Yakoub

TF Buzz
Please let me know the Age of your Amazon pay card? I mean since how long were you using your cards and was the 2.8L limit is from the start?