• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there someone in USA that can receive my AmEx card and give it to me when they come to India?

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You want someone in US to receive your card on your behalf or you want to use their address as your home address? What about card approval status? P.S. I don't live in US.. Just curious.

Last edited:

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
I want someone's address so that the bank send the card there. If they come to India then they can courier nationally. And for time being they can just send the pics.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am talking about USA card.
Yes im talking about USA cards bro.. If amex sends the card there it will be considered that you are living at that address.. also unlike amex india, in USA amex send a lot of physical documents related to the membership.. why don't you use some sore of virtual address for it?

ccgeek07

TF Premier
Yes im talking about USA cards bro.. If amex sends the card there it will be considered that you are living at that address.. also unlike amex india, in USA amex send a lot of physical documents related to the membership.. why don't you use some sore of virtual address for it?
Can you pls tell a little more about virtual address?