• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this HDFC Swiggy LTF Offer ?

Please suggest a good card for Swiggy purchase of around 10k per month. I think SBI cashback is good, 5% flat no restrictions. Any other suggestions?

Hi Everyone,

I just opened HDFC Swiggy Application Portal, and I see Annual Fees/Renewal Fees striked out. Is this HDFC Swiggy LTF offer or its just spend based wavier?

View attachment 31510
Same I also got Lucky You !!! offer with Annual Fees / Renewal Fees as 0 and under that it was written as "The fees gets waived off for annual spends above Rs 4,00,000" for Regalia Gold credit card. I thought it will be FYF card so I took it. Later I emailed grievance team for pricing confirmation but they replied me that I have received a LTF credit card with no spend conditions. Firstly, I couldn't believe so I called customer care and they also informed me that it is LTF card. Then I tweeted HDFC Twitter (X) team too and they also replied me that my credit card is LTF.

Same I also got Lucky You !!! offer with Annual Fees / Renewal Fees as 0 and under that it was written as "The fees gets waived off for annual spends above Rs 4,00,000" for Regalia Gold credit card. I thought it will be FYF card so I took it. Later I emailed grievance team for pricing confirmation but they replied me that I have received a LTF credit card with no spend conditions. Firstly, I couldn't believe so I called customer care and they also informed me that it is LTF card. Then I tweeted HDFC Twitter (X) team too and they also replied me that my credit card is LTF.
You were given upgrade or applied a fresh card?

No, there is some price code problem in their server.

From July August time, new applications getting cards as LTF despite showing FYF.

One got Infinia too as LTF.
Will this work if I apply Tata Neu Infinity from HDFC portal ?
Have existing Regalia LTF & Paid Swiggy

Will this work if I apply Tata Neu Infinity from HDFC portal ?
Have existing Regalia LTF & Paid Swiggy
It's all based on my past observation bro 🙄.

But I haven't read about Neu/Swiggy card LTF via this method bro.

You can try this & tell us.
Use cashback to get extra 1500₹ cashback too 😜.

Take it bro. Maybe you can get it LTF due to server error. Anyways you can close it before renewal and not be charged anything
Yes taking it. Vkyc will work only 10am to 10pm. Have scheduled for tomorrow.
Btw can I change my mobile number linked to this card after getting it?

Back