• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

is this the way to get Tata Neu LTF?

chandran

TF Buzz
I installed the Tata Neu app, planning to make some purchases and then give the details to fetch my credit score and wait for them to give me an LTF offer. I have 1 question the below-attached screen means a soft pull right, attaching the terms and conditions also.

Also how to convey my income details and more to Tata to get a preapproved offer?

Edit: providing further clarity on the screenshots mentioned.

NeuPass-->scroll down --> For all your financial needs view more --> scroll down Check Score

Attachments

• Tataneu.jpg
    Tataneu.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 64
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-08-15 at 22.07.25.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-15 at 22.07.25.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I installed the Tata Neu app, planning to make some purchases and then give the details to fetch my credit score and wait for them to give me an LTF offer. I have 1 question the below-attached screen means a soft pull right, attaching the terms and conditions also.

Also how to convey my income details and more to Tata to get a preapproved offer?
Bhai app sirf apply karo. Baki sab HDFC and Tata Neu kar dega :). Just check the offer. By default it's normally FYF. Just apply and convert LTF later. If you are lucky you will get LTF.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

If you are providing those details to get credit score using the Get credit score feature of Tat Neu App, then there won't be any new enquiry in your CIBIL or any other bureau..
It fetches the your Experian score... as Tata Neu tied up with Experian score...
like this:

1692118259448.jpeg

Last edited:

chandran

TF Buzz
If you are providing those details to get credit score using the Ger credit score feature of Tat Neu App, then there won't be any new enquiry in your CIBIL or any other bureau..
It fetches the your Experian score... as Tata Neu tied up with Experian score...
like this:

1692118259448.jpeg
Thanks for the confirmation boss, I gave my details, will wait for any sort of offer

1692119142602.jpeg

chandran

TF Buzz
Bhai app sirf apply karo. Baki sab HDFC and Tata Neu kar dega :). Just check the offer. By default it's normally FYF. Just apply and convert LTF later. If you are lucky you will get LTF.
Bhai mereko pre approved offer chahiye, matlab , bina approval/ high chance of confirmation ke , I don't want to have a CIBIL hard enquiry. Thanks for replying and providing info the LTF conversion part.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bhai mereko pre approved offer chahiye, matlab , bina approval/ high chance of confirmation ke , I don't want to have a CIBIL hard enquiry. Thanks for replying and providing info the LTF conversion part.
Sure, you will get... keep spending wisely on Tata Neu..

chandran

TF Buzz
By soft pull, if you mean it's gonna reflect in your cibil, then yes, it will.
Saucy, Soft pull, or soft inquiry means it doesn't reflect in CIBIL, Hard pull or Hard inquiry means it reflects in CIBIL.
Here Tata Neu is taking permission to fetch my credit report for the next 6 months in the form of soft pull so it won't reflect in CIBIL/Experian or any other Credit Bureaus.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Saucy, Soft pull, or soft inquiry means it doesn't reflect in CIBIL, Hard pull or Hard inquiry means it reflects in CIBIL.
Here Tata Neu is taking permission to fetch my credit report for the next 6 months in the form of soft pull so it won't reflect in CIBIL/Experian or any other Credit Bureaus.
he... he... you are in full form...but what ever you mentioned is right... Actually you can refresh the credit score every 45 days..

chandran

TF Buzz
Forget about pre-approved offer on tata neu. Thats not possible.

Only LTF offer is possible.
Okay ! I would get some comfort if there is an LTF offer given to me in a personalized way. I would feel that at least the basic sanity checks are taken care of if they are to give me a LTF offer i.e higher chance of approval. Let's see.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Okay ! I would get some comfort if there is an LTF offer given to me in a personalized way. I would feel that at least the basic sanity checks are taken care of if they are to give me a LTF offer i.e higher chance of approval. Let's see.
Do you have any HDFC card now?

saucy

TF Ace
OMG thanks for letting me know!
Spend some time with the likes of IndusInd and kotak, and you'll question it too 😄

Did it reflect on your credit report?

chandran

TF Buzz
OMG thanks for letting me know!
Spend some time with the likes of IndusInd and kotak, and you'll question it too 😄

Did it reflect on your credit report?
hey Saucy, apologies if my previous reply came out condescending that was not my intention.
also by your 2nd point, did you mean Kotak and IndusInd do hard inquiries?
for now, no I didn't get any inquiry from the HDFC side.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No, I am planning to apply for DCB LTF under the alumni program.
If you already have a HDFC card and then got LTF offer in Tata Neu.. then there 99.999% chance you get the Tata neu card...

Actually, you need to get HDFC core card before you get co-branded card.

saucy

TF Ace
hey Saucy, apologies if my previous reply came out condescending that was not my intention.
also by your 2nd point, did you mean Kotak and IndusInd do hard inquiries?
for now, no I didn't get any inquiry from the HDFC side.
All good buddy 😄
Kotak did 4 hard enquiries on a "pre-qualified" ltf offer
IndusInd - hard enquiry on "pre-approved" offer

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
All good buddy 😄
Kotak did 4 hard enquiries on a "pre-qualified" ltf offer
IndusInd - hard enquiry on "pre-approved" offer
No, I am planning to apply for DCB LTF under the alumni program.
Dear gentlemen,

@saucy and @chandran

Just to give some clarity to both of you gentlemen about my views in my above posts regarding this subject...

1) In Tata neu, if you use Check credit score feature( thats what you did here) , then Tata Neu pulls your credit score from Experian by the way of Soft pull, to for the profiling purposes within the tata Neu App and hence NO CIBIL/ EXPERIAN hit... ( note : the prupose is for customer profiling , not for taking decision on Lending)

2) Where as if you click on apply for HDFC Tata Neu card and provide your PAN, then HDFC immediatley hits CIBIL before offering you the CC offer your are eligible for.. Here control goes to HDFC and it is not TATA neu..

Hope I have explained it clear enough..

About other banks pre approved offers and hard enquiries, it is different kettle of fish.

Last edited: