• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Upgrade from Paytm SBI CC to Normal SBI CC is possible?

I know this has been asked several times but no one seems to be able to answer it correctly. So I'm asking again.

Is Upgrade from Paytm SBI CC to Normal SBI CC is possible?​

If this is not possible, can I get another SBI CC based on the current card? Or do I have to cancel the current Paytm SBI CC and then apply for a new SBI CC from the SBI website?

I know this has been asked several times but no one seems to be able to answer it correctly. So I'm asking again.

If this is not possible, can I get another SBI CC based on the current card? Or do I have to cancel the current Paytm SBI CC and then apply for a new SBI CC from the SBI website?
Swapping to a Core CC from an SBI Paytm card can be quite difficult. The best course of action is to refrain from canceling the current card and instead apply for a core card like SimplyClick or SimplySave after three months. This approach will likely result in an easier approval process.

alreadya asked. and my 2 cent, call them cause as per comment, since it co-branded card of sbi and paytm they might not let you swapped.

Back