• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue on VAS SMS Unsubscription at Axis Bank ATM

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi all,

I recently faced one issue while unsubscribing SMS Alerts from Axis Bank ATM. I was following the below steps:
  • Insert the card and enter PIN number
  • Select ‘Registrations’
  • Select ‘Alerts’
  • Select ‘Account Type’
  • Select ‘Unsubscribe’
but Transaction was failing abruptly after selecting Account Type. For your information, We have two ATM/Debit cards from Axis on the same SB account. I have tried two cards but facing a similar issue. So, I am requesting group members if anyone is facing the same problem kindly confirm. If possible, please reach out to your nearest Axis Bank ATM & follow the above steps, to check whether your transaction is going forward to the Unsubscribe section or not. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks

1661668984177.png

Call customer care and get unsubscribed from there.... It dont works from atm 9/10 times... I also tried for 2-3 days then finally called customer care and got it done... They will convince u not to deactivate it... U just say that please deactivate it...

Call customer care and get unsubscribed from there.... It dont works from atm 9/10 times... I also tried for 2-3 days then finally called customer care and got it done... They will convince u not to deactivate it... U just say that please deactivate it...
What type of messages will be stopped?

No problem for txn message and all know?

I get any other messages related to txns and maintenance messages..

Back