• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with Amazon checkout page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there currently any issue going on with amazon?

I am being redirected to checkout page again after selecting mode of payment (card) and entering CVV and pressing place order and pay.

Tried using my SBI credit card, Rupay Debit card and DCB is unavailable due to some technical error as per the note written on checkout page.

Didn't check with UPI yet but can anyone else confirm?

I am being redirected to checkout page again after selecting mode of payment (card) and entering CVV and pressing place order and pay.

Tried using my SBI credit card, Rupay Debit card and DCB is unavailable due to some technical error as per the note written on checkout page.

got the same once i tried this morning to add friday 20% load by rupay platinum.
i closed app and tried with same card afetr 20min and went through well

Yes. Tried with Apay. I had to resort to Cash on Delivery. Didn't check upi

Same problem I faced during great Indian sale, customer care executive reset my account once but nothing improved it's automatically working after 10 days (offer period end), meanwhile i place the orders in browser version, so to be try in browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back