• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with RuPay Select Credit Card : Unable to pay mobile bills and add money to AirTel Wallet

I have received Canara Bank RuPay Select Credit Card recently.

1. While using it to make online payments for my mobile at www.airtel.in, I get the NPCI400 GENERAL ERROR. What could be the problem? Is it with the bank or with airtel ?

2. Also, unable to add money, using my RuPay Credict Card, to my AirTel Wallet at AirTel Payment Bank

Bank has been informed but still waiting for the resolution. Card works fine when swiped for Fuel, Grocery, Shopping etc.

Appreciate if you can help resolve this

1. While using it to make online payments for my mobile at www.airtel.in, I get the NPCI400 GENERAL ERROR. What could be the problem? Is it with the bank or with airtel ?

2. Also, unable to add money, using my RuPay Credict Card, to my AirTel Wallet at AirTel Payment Bank

Bank has been informed but still waiting for the resolution. Card works fine when swiped for Fuel, Grocery, Shopping etc.

Npci might blocked wallet reloads.

facing same, what's the update?

Back