• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issues with Redeeming Gift Card at Trends Store – Seeking Help and Refund

Juganta

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

I recently faced an issue at the Trends store in Lachit Nagar, Guwahati. I made a purchase of ₹10,716 and tried to pay using two gift cards: one for ₹1,000 (redeemed successfully) and another for ₹9,716. However, the second card failed with a "voucher not found" error, so I had to pay the balance in cash.

After contacting customer support, reply received after 24 Hrs I was told the PIN was reset, but this was only after I had already paid in cash. Now, they’re saying the gift card is non-refundable, which is frustrating since the issue was on their end.

Has anyone dealt with a similar situation or have advice on how to get a refund? Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: BVC
Hi all,

I recently faced an issue at the Trends store in Lachit Nagar, Guwahati. I made a purchase of ₹10,716 and tried to pay using two gift cards: one for ₹1,000 (redeemed successfully) and another for ₹9,716. However, the second card failed with a "voucher not found" error, so I had to pay the balance in cash.

After contacting customer support, reply received after 24 Hrs I was told the PIN was reset, but this was only after I had already paid in cash. Now, they’re saying the gift card is non-refundable, which is frustrating since the issue was on their end.

Has anyone dealt with a similar situation or have advice on how to get a refund? Thanks!
They won't refund, u will have to use it anyhow or u may sell to someone!

Hi all,

As @pinki mentioned unfortunately you won't get any refund. That's the dark side of the vouchers we have face. You can use them within validity or just sell them.

Back