• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jewelry purchase (oct 2024)

qwert1212

TF Neo
I have upcoming Jewelry purchase for marriage. I have few card wanted to know the people opinion on how to optimize on reward points . I have amex plat travel, idfc vistra , axis atlas and hdfc infinia. I am planning to use amex plat travel first (upto 4L) and than idfc vistra (upto 4.5L) and than infina if more expenditure. I wanted to confirm whether IDFC vistra provides points and milestone on jewelry purchase?

Second, i wanted to check is there any restriction on amex plat travel card newly issued on new account that jewelry cannot be purchased within six months of issuance? (i read this somewhere).

I have also doubt whether i can buy Tanshiq or Malabar gift card from amazon or gyftr using atlas to get points or this might not help? As axis atlas excludes jewelry purchase directly

I am even open to get any other cards if that is more rewarding in term of reward points? Please suggest.

Thanks everyone in advance for giving time.

There are many instances of Amex card getting declined on Jewellery txns for newer customers. Try it out and use the backup card incase Amex doesn't work out

Back