• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Finance is total fraud. Deducting Convenience Fee on failed transactions.

NewPlayer

TF Select
I recently had a very bad experience from Jio Finance application. I have recharged my Airtel Payments Fastag from Jio Finance app using SBI Cashback Credit card as payment method. I wanted to check whether it's allowing Airtel Fastag recharge from CC or not, and if it allows, will I get any cashback or not.
After the payment went successfully, it had throwed error that Bill Payment failed. Transaction was for 500rs + 6.18 as convenience fee for using CC.
After few days i have received refund but it was only 500 rs.

Screenshot_20240722_093731_SBI Card.webp

I have mailed them and then the really pathetic support saga started. Initially they said they are not able to find the transaction id, when i gave them details of the transaction and snapshot from Jio Finance app, still they said they are not able to find this transaction in their system. Later they started saying it's a Credit Card bill related issue, and reached out to some other email. It's been 20+ days and I am still struggling with them to find this transaction and get the proper reason why the convenience fee wasn't returned.
Earlier I have used Cred, PayTM etc and there also Airtel fastag recharge failed from CC but they have refunded the entire amount including convenience fee.

Pathetic customer support from Jio Finance. It's not about 6.19rs, what if I use large amount for any bill pay and they continue the same thing.

Screenshot_20240722_120002_JioFinance.webp

IndusInd-Platinum-Rupay-Credit-Card-397x257.webp

Screenshot 2024-08-07 121626.webp

Screenshot 2024-08-07 121709.webp

I recently had a very bad experience from Jio Finance application. I have recharged my Airtel Payments Fastag from Jio Finance app using SBI Cashback Credit card as payment method. I wanted to check whether it's allowing Airtel Fastag recharge from CC or not, and if it allows, will I get any cashback or not.
After the payment went successfully, it had throwed error that Bill Payment failed. Transaction was for 500rs + 6.18 as convenience fee for using CC.
After few days i have received refund but it was only 500 rs.

View attachment 64170

I have mailed them and then the really pathetic support saga started. Initially they said they are not able to find the transaction id, when i gave them details of the transaction and snapshot from Jio Finance app, still they said they are not able to find this transaction in their system. Later they started saying it's a Credit Card bill related issue, and reached out to some other email. It's been 20+ days and I am still struggling with them to find this transaction and get the proper reason why the convenience fee wasn't returned.
Earlier I have used Cred, PayTM etc and there also Airtel fastag recharge failed from CC but they have refunded the entire amount including convenience fee.

Pathetic customer support from Jio Finance. It's not about 6.19rs, what if I use large amount for any bill pay and they continue the same thing.

View attachment 64171

View attachment 64166

View attachment 64169

View attachment 64168
Why are they in the last email saying that your issue is regarding credit card bill payment. Also did you try this another email?

Post this on twitter if possible and check for their response

Why are they in the last email saying that your issue is regarding credit card bill payment. Also did you try this another email?

Post this on twitter if possible and check for their response
Yeah, that shows how pathetic their customer support is. They are just replying anything out of the blue.
Yeah following on both email and fighting. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back