• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Recharge Best Value Back option for 84 days

Vineet_

TF Premier
What will be the best options for jio recharge offers/cashback now march 2023 I am not seeing any useful offers for existing users more than 1 or 2 % looking for multiple recharge for 84 days different #jio no kindly suggest.

Have following not seems useful kindly help me out !

1. FK AXIS - Recently excluded all utility segments

2. Airtel Axis- once I recharge it considered only 1% value back specifically jio

3. Simply click - ?

4.Hdfc shoppersstop - Thinking to used in payzapp or smart buy but confused it will give any reward or cashback ?

5. Apay ICICI - By default 2% only

6.Bob easy & snapdeal- only one coupon for 50 every months excluded electricity per card/Amazon account.

Here snapdeal feels 2.5% value back

7.Rbl lazypay- 1% by default

Kindly help me to maximize benefits have only above cards not seems useful paytm , simpl for existing offers need to recharge qty 4 nos different no.

Is there anything I missing kindly suggest!

How about APay ICICI + Amazon Gift Card +Amazon Pay combo? You will get 5% back on gift card purchase and use the APay balance to pay for your Jio recharge.
Even if you buy gift card it is capped to 2% adding T&C

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230314-212443_Amazon.png
    Screenshot_20230314-212443_Amazon.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 34
Apay gift cards have only 2% value back from apay card always before Dec 22 3 % coupons were there now it seems only valid for apay upi only.

Apay gift cards have only 2% value back from apay card always before Dec 22 3 % coupons were there now it seems only valid for apay upi only.
Use jio pos lite .. You will get 4% on recharge from jio and use credit card to load money into that jio wallet by using credit card of your choice which gives you maximum value back.

for ex - amazon pay will give 1% so your effective value back will be 5%

I would suggest you to not try to achieve a 84 days reacharge for a simple cashback like 5% or 10%, try to achieve it for 100%.. Learn trading, Put FD, use short term returns and get that money to recharge.. it's just 450rs for 84 days.. on top of recharging use CC to pay, and repay with the money received.

I would suggest you to not try to achieve a 84 days reacharge for a simple cashback like 5% or 10%, try to achieve it for 100%.. Learn trading, Put FD, use short term returns and get that money to recharge.. it's just 450rs for 84 days.. on top of recharging use CC to pay, and repay with the money received.
Thanks for valuable suggestion but trading feels risky like Adani situation didn't tried yet.

Thanks for valuable suggestion but trading feels risky like Adani situation didn't tried yet.
Brother, adani is not the only guy in trading.. I said learn and earn.. there are lakhs of information.. Again Trading a risky without knowledge.

Bro, You can try my method , By this method you can get 10% assured cashback by all means.

Firstly, If you have any CC that gives 1% cashback/reward points on all payments , then load paytm wallet by UBER method through this CC. Then must check in your paytm Online Offers section the below offer which gives you 5% Cashback On each online payment via paytm wallet, If you find , activate it immediately (please see all the T&C bcoz it may vary user to user😄 ; but mostly it should be 5% cashback offer).
Then use JIO POS LITE, load money in it accordingly how much recahrge amount you are going with, and then pay via paytm wallet , you will surely get here 4% extra amount of which you loaded here + a scratch card in paytm app with 5% cashback.
Finally DONE, You can recharge now.
Total cashback= 1% + 5% + 4% = 10%

Hope You liked it😄👍

Attachments

• image_picker8331427606162523583.jpg
    image_picker8331427606162523583.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image_picker5338455994259295261.jpg
    image_picker5338455994259295261.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 38
Bro, You can try my method , By this method you can get 10% assured cashback by all means.

Firstly, If you have any CC that gives 1% cashback/reward points on all payments , then load paytm wallet by UBER method through this CC. Then must check in your paytm Online Offers section the below offer which gives you 5% Cashback On each online payment via paytm wallet, If you find , activate it immediately (please see all the T&C bcoz it may vary user to user😄 ; but mostly it should be 5% cashback offer).
Then use JIO POS LITE, load money in it accordingly how much recahrge amount you are going with, and then pay via paytm wallet , you will surely get here 4% extra amount of which you loaded here + a scratch card in paytm app with 5% cashback.
Finally DONE, You can recharge now.
Total cashback= 1% + 5% + 4% = 10%

Hope You liked it😄👍
Thanks for details will try.

What will be the best options for jio recharge offers/cashback now march 2023 I am not seeing any useful offers for existing users more than 1 or 2 % looking for multiple recharge for 84 days different #jio no kindly suggest.

Have following not seems useful kindly help me out !

1. FK AXIS - Recently excluded all utility segments

2. Airtel Axis- once I recharge it considered only 1% value back specifically jio

3. Simply click - ?

4.Hdfc shoppersstop - Thinking to used in payzapp or smart buy but confused it will give any reward or cashback ?

5. Apay ICICI - By default 2% only

6.Bob easy & snapdeal- only one coupon for 50 every months excluded electricity per card/Amazon account.

Here snapdeal feels 2.5% value back

7.Rbl lazypay- 1% by default

Kindly help me to maximize benefits have only above cards not seems useful paytm , simpl for existing offers need to recharge qty 4 nos different no.

Is there anything I missing kindly suggest!
Freecharge, mobikwik, Airtel app, cheq, cred, Amazon, Paytm, payzapp, tata neu so many wallets apps are there , check everyone, atleast one of them should have better cashback, and if any of them not installed, plz ping me personally, will share referal link and we both earn better 😂🤑

Back