• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Recharge plan Hike

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
As per TRAI a plan can be withdrawn only by giving a notice a 30 days...They have ILLEGALLY withdrawn the plan but जब सईंया भए कोतवाल तो फिर डर काहे का
Usul gaya tel lene

Mota vai Jo bolenge wohi hoga
lol 😆😆😆

Abhi5467

TF Premier
Posted a thread regarding this long ago. They were waiting for elections to be over. Still there is time to do yearly recharge before 3 July. 25% hike would be quite painful. Even annual plans are almost 20% hiked. Also recharge your Broadband in advance it'll be queued too!

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
airtel will need to be recharged or all services are suspended, mahachore hai
Obviously. Why should they provide free service without payment? How can this be called "mahachor" (grand larceny)? Can you go to a restaurant and eat a dosa without paying? Restaurants increase the price every few months and people pay the new price. Why would any telco provide you SMS service without you paying the required monthly service fee?

navdeep22

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Obviously. Why should they provide free service without payment? How can this be called "mahachor" (grand larceny)? Can you go to a restaurant and eat a dosa without paying? Restaurants increase the price every few months and people pay the new price. Why would any telco provide you SMS service without you paying the required monthly service fee?
Jio me incoming sms aate rehte hain , even if plan expired more than a year ago
And calls too

telescope

TF Ace
Tip: Buy recharge vouchers from myjio app instead of recharging.

Vouchers are transferrable, so in case you need to port out in future you can transfer the stacked vouchers to some other jio number.
this is best. I have bought 10 vouchers of 155 each for secondary number. I'll use 1 voucher every 3 months to keep number alive.

wuodland

TF Buzz
As per TRAI a plan can be withdrawn only by giving a notice a 30 days...They have ILLEGALLY withdrawn the plan but जब सईंया भए कोतवाल तो फिर डर काहे का
nothing is "illegal" for those who can pay 1 lakh rupee "fine" for such violations. less said the better