• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jumping from one UPI App to another?

nayra

TF Premier
So I've been using GPay initially and moved to Cred after I got my first credit card. It gave good returns (trapping me) and now only see a reward like once in a week.

Now I am hearing about Supermoney by Flipkart giving good returns and a credit card launch by them with even more returns? There is kiwi and even heard of Cheq many times in this context.

I am using HDFC Virtual Rupay LTF which is totally useless (not even 300 out of 2000 redeemable minimum points collected in past 3 months, and at this pace it will take 2 years before which my initial points will expire!), so I am ready to get another card, but hearing some Jupiter annoying TnC additions I didn't have the trust to go for Kiwi, as both are CC UPI related Fintechs, so kept waiting for Tata neu infinity LTF offer, and as expected no results (though I've been hearing others getting it these days).

Now Kiwi Neon subscription FYF seems to end on 31st October. And I kinda have a gut feeling that closing HDFC Rupay might help Tata neu, and this seems a good alternative. But now hearing about the supermoney card which might beat this.

I want to exit Cred now but Im also feeling like do I need to keep jumping from one app to another, making it difficult to manage transactions history, creating lots of UPI Ids, but staying on one seems to be wasteful too.

Post is kinda cluttered but I just want some advice. Should I switch app while keeping the HDFC Card, if yes to which? Should I get Kiwi or wait for more news on supermoney. Any other options Im missing? Anything else to keep in mind if I go for any of these (Like I'm not taking something crucial to account)?

I wasn't in a hurry, especially since I have yet to receive the 250rs voucher for the rupay card and also got the spend milestone offer, but seeing Kiwi subscription FYF offer deadline, I feel I need to make some decision.

I know I'm running behind measly cashbacks and all, so even some eye openers could help.

If you can get yes kiwi, then take it. It seems like a good card (on paper, as I haven't used this).
Though using supermoney could have its upside. Entry level cc by supermoney has started its waitlist. I use the app fairly regularly. It shows 100% approval for me.
I am waiting for supercard plus which has fix 3% return. Plus it will be ltf.

My advice is to switch to yes kiwi, wait for supercard plus to get launched and clear out its bug. Then switch if it makes sense for you then.

If you can get yes kiwi, then take it.
Lol yes that indeed is a big IF.
Any criteria for it? Just go to app and apply or is there any criteria like using app with normal UPI and waiting for offer like that?

If possible I would like not to add bank account to Kiwi and use it on supermoney instead when kiwi (UPI CC) fails.

Been using kiwi CC since more than a month now, app is super smooth and haven't faced any downtime yet. Everything has been smooth so far. RPs are credited instantly too and there is no minimum amount requirement for redemption.

Any criteria for it? Just go to app and apply or is there any criteria like using app with normal UPI and waiting for offer like that?
Like I said, I haven't used it. I don't want to manage too many cards, so Still using icici coral rupay.
I'll take supercard plus or eterna rupay , whichever I get 1st. I wanted to open radiance account, but even bob RO here not sure, when they can upgrade me (ntb) to radiance and issue eterna.

Though using supermoney could have its upside. Entry level cc by supermoney has started its waitlist. I use the app fairly regularly. It shows 100% approval for me.
I am waiting for supercard plus which has fix 3% return. Plus it will be ltf.
I just made 1 txn and Im being shown 100% approval rate* as well. But Im not sure if Im on the waitlist since it is always showing Join the waitlist button and clicking on it shows a message that I am on the waitlist, hang on tight. But the button doesn't change.

And Most likely both plus and normal card are going to be FD Backed only.

Back