• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter account good will gesture (charges reverse plus cashback)

Kamalraj

TF Buzz
Today I called the call center to request to close my Jupiter account. The lady agent asked me why I was closing it.

I told her that in the initial days of jupiter I used to get cashback rewards on my Jupiter account, but now you have also started debit card charges 2 years ago. And for pro status 10k MAB is required, otherwise debit card charges will have to be paid. And if you keep it only in savings then nothing will be given on spent through debit card and UPI.
She offered that if I refund the debit card fee and give you a good will gesture then you will not give account close request.

And before I could say anything she said I will reverse your AMC and gave you cashback, which was something like this: 234 for debit card and other 250 cashback amount.

I know i know the cashback is very less in name of customer good will gesture,

But KUCH NAHI HONE SE HONA ACHHA HAI 💸🤑

Today I called the call center to request to close my Jupiter account. The lady agent asked me why I was closing it.

I told her that in the initial days of jupiter I used to get cashback rewards on my Jupiter account, but now you have also started debit card charges 2 years ago. And for pro status 10k MAB is required, otherwise debit card charges will have to be paid. And if you keep it only in savings then nothing will be given on spent through debit card and UPI.
She offered that if I refund the debit card fee and give you a good will gesture then you will not give account close request.

And before I could say anything she said I will reverse your AMC and gave you cashback, which was something like this: 234 for debit card and other 250 cashback amount.

I know i know the cashback is very less in name of customer good will gesture,

But KUCH NAHI HONE SE HONA ACHHA HAI 💸🤑
Mass closure request aaya hai jupiter ko .
Charges reverse karke wo customers retain karre hai .

Back