• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Account Non Maintenance Charges Waived

yusuf646

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I received an email today confirming that I won’t be charged for not maintaining a minimum balance, which means it's truly a zero-balance account for me.

Has anyone else received a different email?

1000487842.jpg

Got the same mail. They say you will be charged and then again no charge with this exclusive customer thingy. How will we know when we will not be their exlusive customer and suddenly they charge non-maintainenc fee?? Better to be safe, moving what ever pennies i have in their account to other accounts and will close this account when there are no account closing charges.

Got the same mail, very confusing wording. Are the charges waived off completely forever or what ?

I landed on their FAQ, that's also confusing, they got to clarify if this is a zero balance account now or not.

Is there a fee for opening the Federal Bank Savings account on Jupiter?

• No. Opening of Federal bank Savings account on Jupiter is completely free, whereas, post opening of the account, the user is expected to maintain an average monthly balance of ₹5,000 in their Primary savings account or Pots account or ₹20,000 in the form of Fixed Deposit or SuperPots

Last edited:

Reply from Jitendra Gupta Founder & CEO on 29th May.

Somehow I missed this in April, time to abandon ship.

Reply from Jitendra Gupta Founder & CEO on 29th May.

Somehow I missed this in April, time to abandon ship.
Paytm wala bhi aisi uchal ta tha . Lagaye l****

Write "Account closure" in the live chat. Then it connects to the agent. We need to connect before 7pm when the agents are available.

They should be able to close the account on chat. I was late to connect the agent. Will try again tomorrow.

I did not upgrade to get the Debit card.

Back