• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter debit card fees

yobro

TF Premier
I don't want physical debit card of Jupiter.
If I use only virtual Debit card what charges will be applicable for virtual card only?
Is it possible not to use any debit card at all with account?

You can make your debit card free either by FD of 10K or just earn 1000 jewels (Equals to ₹200)/ Month by wallet loading without even spending a single penny. Jupiter DC is rewarding in this fees category comparison to other banks DC.

Which wallet loading counts for rewards?
I used Paytm wallet but you can use Amazon, Mobikwik, Phonepe but wallet has to be full KYC so you can transfer back to bank. Also you can add money to your Kotak 811 account using debit card method & remember minimum is ₹2000 in order to get jewels 💎 as rewards on Jupiter.

Last edited:
1000 jewels by loading wallet with just 200 per month??
They are currently offering 5000 jewels/month for simply adding money to the wallet that has a value equal to ₹ 1000, albeit the offer keeps changing over time. But to get ₹ 1000, you will have to add ₹5 lakh worth of amounts in your wallet in a month and then move back to your account.

They are currently offering 5000 jewels/month for simply adding money to the wallet that has a value equal to ₹ 1000, albeit the offer keeps changing over time. But to get ₹ 1000, you will have to add ₹5 lakh worth of amounts in your wallet in a month and then move back to your account.
New offer :
Rotate your money in jupiter worth ₹5 lakh.
Get your account freezed permanently.

Thank me later.

Back