• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Edge card LTF Offer (if applied between Aug 30 and Sept 6)

evilz

TF Buzz
Jupiter Edge card is being offered lifetime free for a week. I just availed the offer and also got an email confirmation that the offer is valid for customers who apply between August 30 and Sept 6.
The Federal 1 card per customer limit doesn't seem to apply here as I got this card even though I already hold the Federal Celesta.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903-160230.png
    Screenshot_20230903-160230.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 110

onetwo

TF Select
I am just getting an option notify me is there any way to apply as I have Experian 845
No.

Is this card even worth it?
No. If you are getting it LTF, RuPay, and/or higher limit, then maybe it's worth it to keep but will stay idle most of the time because of bad reward structure and no instant discount. Other possibility is aging it for C2C (if higher limit / no credit score) or being able to negotiate with Federal for higher variant upgrade when Jupiter shut shop or discontinue this "super" card.

Jupiter Edge card is being offered lifetime free for a week. I just availed the offer and also got an email confirmation that the offer is valid for customers who apply between August 30 and Sept 6.
The Federal 1 card per customer limit doesn't seem to apply here as I got this card even though I already hold the Federal Celesta.
Received LTF Jupiter Edge RuPay Credit Card yesterday... New Unique Half Transparent Credit Card... 💳 We can see the circuit lines on the card...

Attachments

• 20231215_130426.jpg
    20231215_130426.jpg
    818.6 KB · Views: 17